• 3097 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12868 Players Online
  • 9771 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tangle's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tangle The Lemur, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Hi there!

My name is Tangle The Lemur. I am a mineplex veteran from 2013, a minecraft veteran from 2010, a sonic nerd, a furry, tech enthusiast, and aspiring hurricane hunter. When i'm not playing minecraft, im either playing sonic games, guitar hero, rock band, or clone hero. on my free time I love watching Sonic X, or watching the weather channel or watching youtube

if you want to be friends, be sure to follow me.

~ Tangle The Lemur

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Dan1el and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Hey!!

Aspiring hurricane hunter???!? ME TOO! I loooooove natural disasters and learning the science behind them. When I'm older it's on my bucket list to witness a hurricane, tornado, tsunami and earthquake. Volcanoes don't really interest me because I'm too scared of pyroclastic flows occurring when I'm watching. I'm more interested in tsunamis though, because they're actually my biggest fear. I want to predict them and I want to help save people's lives from them.

You seem really cool!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Hello Tangle! First off, it’s always a pleasure to see returning members in the Mineplex community, welcome back! Sonic doesn’t really interest me as much as when I was little and I’ve never had much of an interest in furries, but I can say I’m into technology immensely. Every aspect of it intrigues me, and encourages me to keep using it. Although, I have quite an interest in natural disasters, I wouldn’t want to become a hunter of them. Occasionally, I’ll watch the weather channel for the forecast at times, but mostly, my entertainment lies in YouTube and Minecraft. However, I also like to hang with my friends and play sports. Despite not having much in common, I think we could get along well.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  4. It’s nice to meet you. I haven’t been playing Mineplex for as long as you have, but I started somewhat back in 2015. Although I took breaks here and there I’ve still played on the server a lot. I’m LT or Leo, feel free to call me by either one. I love to play Minecraft, read, write, hang with friends, and play and watch ice hockey/football. I’m the team captain of my ice hockey team. Personally I’ve been a bit afraid of tornadoes since I was young and I don’t think that job would fit me. Hurricanes aren’t that bad, but they’re still destructive. I think it’s cool that you want to be a hurricane hunter though! I’d definitely like to play with you on Mineplex sometime. See you around :3

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  5. Heyo!

WOW You want to be a hurricane hunter? I never really heard of anyone in the community that wanted to be one but now I found out neotheater wants to too! I could never do this as I fear natural disasters so much, but I love Sonic a lot as he's super cool, I think I use to have some sonic figurines when I was little like 8 maybe. Anyway, nice to meet ya! Feel free to say hi to me if you ever see me in-game!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Hey Tangle!

I've been playing Mineplex since 2014, just a year after you started. I consider myself an OG player but you most certainly deserve this title. The same can also be said for your Minecraft experience, as I've only been playing since 2012 when I noticed my dad checking it out on the Xbox 360. We had one of the very first editions of the 360 so I started playing on this console, but I've been playing Java since 2012 and I have never played Bedrock. This is ironic given that I started out on a console that supports it! I can be found playing Mineplex much of the time too, and you'll probably find me in Nano or Speed Builders on occasion.

It's super interesting that you want to be a hurricane hunter. Geography can be an underrated subject at times and while this requires skills in many other fields as well, the study of such natural disasters is emphasised in Geography in particular. I've never given it too much thought and in truth I'm still exploring my options to see what occupation would suit me best, but it's evident I'm leaving out some key areas. It makes sense then that you like to watch the weather channel. As for Sonic, the most I've played is Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing on the 360 yet again! I always found it pretty competitive and I mastered it quickly.

I hope to see you around the server and feel free to shoot me a PM anytime, here or on Discord (WowCaleb#0192). Perhaps I'll see you on TV at a tsunami site someday in the future, who knows!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  7. Hello Tangle The Lemur, my name is _Prof_. I joined on this account in 2016 and played Minecraft since 2012. In my spare time, I like to play video games, guitar, or ice hockey, YouTube, read. My favourite YouTuber is Dude Perfect, their content quality is undeniably outstanding.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  8. I really love natural disasters as well! Some day I really want to go to Oklahoma or Texas during April or May, then it's the tornado season :o

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  9. Ohh ohh ohh, a hurricane hunter! I love natural disasters as well, especially tornadoes! It's so fascinating to see the power of nature, it's almost like if there's a big bad monster who controls the weather! Really cool to see that you want to be a hurricane hunter, I'd definitely come and see a hurricane with you if I could, haha.

I hope to see you more around the network, you seem very cool! Also, if you want to play sometime, just add me in-game : Dan1el or you can just pm me here.

Cya around!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  10. Heyo!
    Welcome back to mineplex. I always love reading introductions and seeing people return back to the server! We're both very similar! I too have been playing mineplex since 2013 and minecraft some time in 2010! I'm not really in to natural disasters as they mostly have a negative impact on people. Sonic doesn't really interest me, but I do like watching anime time to time. If you have any questions or just want to have a general conversation, don't feel afraid to PM me.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Mar 1, 2020
    OnceAnL_ likes this.
  11. Hi there!

Welcome back to Mineplex! It's always great to see old players returning and I hope to see you around. To be honest, I don't really understand the appeal of hurricanes (I'm terrified of them lol) but you do you!

Have a great day!

Posted Mar 1, 2020