• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8901 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion TAKING MONEY FOR FACTIONS

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Freedo999, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Factions has been full forever now. Whenever you join factions you are limited to 20 minutes a day. Unless you buy the 1 day or the 30 day pass. Yet there is absolutely nothing that can be done, but run around a map that freezes and lags like crazy because it's not being dealt with. If factions doesn't improve, you guys seriously need to remove any purchases, because it's not ethical letting ppl play for a broken game. I have been in factions for about a hour, this time. I have froze 3 times due to lag. I have yet to find any land nor another player that owes any land. The map has had issues loading. And the massive ammount of chickens around the spawn point is seriously laggy!! FIX YOUR GAME!!!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Gallahaa likes this.
  2. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

Sorry to hear you are encountering issues in Factions. If you have any particular suggestions to improve the game, please specify them as this thread does not provide constructive feedback besides mentioning lag. Is there any other way to ensure a more fun experience for players? If so, I'd like to hear it.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  3. Personally, I found his criticism to be both fair and constructive.

1. He's suggesting that Mineplex fix the freezing in the lobby.
    2. He's suggesting that Mineplex fix the lack of land (assuming I understood that correctly. He may also be referring to the lack of players, as the wording there was kind of weird).
    3. He's suggesting that Mineplex fix the map loading issue.
    3. He's suggesting that Mineplex remove the excess amount of chickens from the lobby and thus help with lag.

And though I'm not a Bedrock player, I agree with him. It's unethical, in my opinion, to sell a product for such a poorly designed and poorly maintained game; Mineplex should hold itself to a standard where if players pay to play a game, then the game is good. This is not the case here. On top of that, it's also unethical to even have this business model in the first place. I mean, really? Only 20 minutes for free? A subscription to... play a game? Mineplex can do better than that.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  4. Bedrock Factions: You must pay to play this game.

Eula: Am I a joke to you?

(It’s a joke btw)

Posted Sep 30, 2019