• 1489 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5133 Players Online
  • 3644 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Taking GFX art requests

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by BBoy2003, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hai!

So for those of you who don't know, I like to do minecraft GFX art :D I'm still pretty new to the GFX scene and I'm trying to improve.

One problem though. It's hard to do GFX without any inspiration. SO! I'm turning to all the lovely people on the forums! If you want your very own GFX picture! Examples can be found below :D
    I've also decided to add all the pictures I make for other people from this thread to the link below with my other pictures if they give me permission to use their images :D so The link below will have new images.

https://imgur.com/a/2mzUlTe

If you want a picture just fill out this form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetTbZ7MnqQf1V6JwjLIIGLm4DTFdoq-lxjhjpdKFasHj6Tmg/viewform

Posted Jun 13, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 14, 2019
    Sqwush/Snowwii, xOeuf and Steven190 like this.
  2. This is lovely! I absolutely love your examples. The one with the potato is priceless, haha! I just submitted the request form. c: I hope this helps you practice! You’re already so good at making these so keep pushing ahead strong. <3

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
  3. I really like the style of your last one in the portfolio! Keep working - love how creative you are too.

Posted Jun 13, 2019
  4. I asked for one hehe! I bet I’ll be impressed with it! This is really cool and I honestly have no words to describe how amazed I am.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  5. Can't wait to see what it looks like! Thanks, BBboy2003!

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  6. Hey guys! That’s so much! I have quite a little bit of requests right now so I’ll have to do theirs firsts you will receive a confirmation message when I start yours :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019
  7. I'm honestly loving it @BBoy2003, amazing work! I'm glad I have a banner from you and a profile picture! I encourage you to keep up the amazing work as it is awesome and great for practice and personal experience.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  8. Hey! This seems interesting, though it's been a while since anyone's been active on this thread. I went ahead and submitted a request but is it still going? Just asking! If it's not that's fine I was just curious.

Posted Jul 2, 2019
  9. Yep! I’m still going but there are a few other requests so I’ll do them but I’ll do yours as well eventually :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2019
  10. Not bad for a starter, Keep doing what you do and you will improve drastically, try watching youtube tutorials on your free time as well they help out a lot. I also do GFX I'm not too bad at it.

Posted Jul 2, 2019
  11. That’s awesome! From one artist to another high five! Feel free to DM me some of your work I’d love to see it! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2019
  12. I love your portfolio!
    As a fellow graphics artist, I realize it's a lot of work to create your images and to stay inspired.

I recommend to stay inspired and motivated you do this-

1) Work on multiple projects- Don't spend x hours on one project on one project unless you're extremely motivated for it, I recommend to put in time daily for a series of projects you may have. X minutes a day on x amount of projects.

2) Reach out to other artists for inspiration and ideas! We usually all need some inspiration and motivation, asking another artist could inspire them because of they feel as if they're good enough to give advice.

That's all- If I may ask, what software(s) do you use?

Posted Jul 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM
  13. Thanks so much for the tips! I am rather lacking inspiration (hence this thread) the software I use is Cinema 4D it’s very easy to learn and use.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 12, 2019 at 3:55 AM
  14. Yes, Cinema 4D is wonderful!
    I only do text renders, rarely do skin renders.
    Looking to begin though.

Posted Jul 12, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  15. I looked at your portfolio and I have to say fantastic work. If you lack inspiration the forums are a great place to look around and if you need any feedback I would be happy to help!

Posted Jul 13, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  16. They look so good! I love all the images

Posted Jul 13, 2019 at 11:29 AM