• 777 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4960 Players Online
  • 4183 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sword In The Stone GFX Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by BBoy2003, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Posted Jan 8, 2021
    xGetRekted, Amg, iPod5 and 4 others like this.
  2. Hi BBoy! :) This is really cool! I really like the blue theme you incorporated, it looks especially cool as an outline on the skin. Not to mention, the outside background looks amazing! Overall, truly amazing work. I’d love to see more from you :)

Posted Jan 8, 2021
    BBoy2003 likes this.
  3. I love this with all my heart!! Thank you so much again. You are so so so super talented :)

Posted Jan 8, 2021
  4. I never knew you were so talented BBoy. It looks amazing and can't wait to see more :D

Posted Jan 8, 2021
  5. This looks absolutely spectacular! The whole design is super impressive and detailed, and I really love all of the awesome lighting and how you incorporated the window and the sky in the background behind the center of the artwork. I would definitely love to see more from you in the future! :)

Posted Jan 8, 2021
  6. Hey Brenden!

Wow! This looks absolutely amazing! I didn’t know my MA was more talented than he already was. I really love this GFX piece and I think it turned out great. As said above, I can agree with how the lighting looks awesome and I really love how much detail you included in this. (It does not go unnoticed) In addition, I really like the window with the moonlit sky, as I feel that it definitely adds to this piece. Great work and I hope to possibly see more showcases from you moving forward! Thank you for sharing. <3

Posted Jan 9, 2021
  7. Omg tysmmm <3 My original plan was to do the minecraft moon in the window but i accidentally made a fake moon and i liked it a lot better XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  8. I have no words to describe what I have just seen. Your artwork is amazing! I love all the detail in it and the glowing light effect. I am looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future. You are extremely talented

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Zapix likes this.
  9. Ahh that looks so amazing! I’ve seen some of your previous renders and wow they were awesome too, but I can tell your definitely improving on your rendering. I do some rendering myself and I don’t think they could ever come out as good as that lol. Keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  10. Very nice art! I've noticed that you've been making quite a few renders and this is definitely up there as one of the coolest looking ones. Please post more in the future!

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  11. This is definitely my favourite. I own an art business with a website and such so I've been getting lots of practice XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2021
  12. This is really well done! The lighting in particular looks really good, so I wouldn't have guessed that you were just experimenting in the first place. The shooting stars out the window are a nice touch as well, along with the gold blocks to add some details without taking away from anything else.

Posted Jan 13, 2021