• 1409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9847 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] Sweetener Clan S6 :: Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Fridae, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Hello all! If you're looking for a clan for next season! Here's a good one! Here in Sweetener we're not toxic, and play for fun, we're 100% legit, and don't and never will
    use any client! So, if you want to get prepared for S6, you'll have to answer to some questions before you join! :D

Roster

Leader
    Irony
    Admins
    aieh
    PolarGods
    8x11
    Irqnic
    (more to add <3)
    Members
    (none yet)
    Recruits
    (none yet)

=============================================================================================================================
    QUESTIONS
    =============================================================================================================================
    1. How many hours do you play everyday? (if there are exceptions bc exam week n' stuff specify)
    2. Rate yourself in building/pvp/team coordination
    3. Timezone?
    4. How old are you?
    5. Are you toxic lmao (a serious question, idm)
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two.
    7. Will you have fun? (honest question LOL)

Post your answers as replies, as soon as I see it, I'll answer. If you get accepted give me your discord and I'll invite you to our discord.
    --- Post updated ---

Posted Mar 3, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 3, 2019
  2. How many hours can I play everyday?: 2-3 hours a day on the weekday and 5-6 hours a day on the weekend (and with exams maybe 1 hour and maximum 2)
    PvP, building, teamwork skills, etc: 8.5/10
    Time zone: GMT
    How old am I?: 14
    Am I toxic: Of course not! :D, i’m actually a pretty nice person.
    Do you mind being recruit or member for the first day or 2: I wouldn’t mind if I had it for a week! xD, I understand people need to gain their trust with me and I totally understand, I wouldn’t mind member as well because with admin my only intentions to use it is for setting the clan home if an enemy broke our bed, our ally clans temp for events and stuff.
    Will I have fun: Yes I will

IGN?: joerock777
    Discord: joerock777#7045

Hope you like my application @RoseGqld

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  3. 1. How many hours do you play everyday?: At least 1 hour, usually 2. More on weekends
    2. Rate yourself in building/pvp/team coordination: I'm not that great when it comes to clans building because I've just recently started to play clans. I've been a champions player for very long though. My PVP skills are above average IMO, and I always try my best to work with my team.
    3. Timezone?: CDT
    4. How old are you?: 16
    5. Are you toxic lmao: No
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two: No
    7. Will you have fun?: I hope to have as much fun as I can

Here are my stats (might help):
    https://imgur.com/a/MJ9KpPu

Posted Apr 1, 2019
  4. 1. How many hours do you play everyday?: Depending whether it's a weekday, or weekend. On good weekdays, around 2 hours, on weekends, maybe 6 in a day?
    2. Rate yourself in building/pvp/team coordination:
    -Building: 8/10
    -PVP: 5/10
    -Team coordination: 9/10
    3. Timezone?: Central timezone!
    4. How old are you?: 13-14
    5. Are you toxic lmao (a serious question, idm): Not at all! :)
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two.: Yes! I could care less on the amount of days!
    7. Will you have fun? (honest question LOL): I sure do hope so!

IGN: denki_time
    Discord: Jams #5848

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  5. 1. How many hours do you play everyday? (if there are exceptions bc exam week n' stuff specify) 2 longer on weekends
    2. Rate yourself in building/pvp/team coordination 7/10/4
    3. Timezone? pct
    4. How old are you? 13
    5. Are you toxic lmao (a serious question, idm) semi
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two. yes, i like being member
    7. Will you have fun? (honest question LOL) as long as i can play ye

ign vigilance_36
    discord somethingkenny#5200

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  6. QUESTIONS
    1. How many hours do you play everyday? For now, about 15 min to 1 hour on weekdays (I try to get as much done as I can in that short time) and up to 3 hours on weekends. My activity will be increased as summer nears.
    2. I think I'm a decent base/trap builder [(7.5/10) I'm kinda slow though] and 7.7 for PvP as I am a flex main and usually support my teammates.
    3. Timezone? EST
    4. How old are you? 13-16 (Prefer not to say real age)
    5. no, I'm not toxic
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two? idm really
    7. Will you have fun? definitely haha, depends on how well I work in the Clan.
    IGN: Uninjured
    Discord: Midoriya#5833

Posted Apr 10, 2019
  7. 1. How many hours do you play everyday? (if there are exceptions bc exam week n' stuff specify) As of right now I could average at minimum an hour each day. There are some days where I could be online a few hours and others where I won't be online at all, but as my schedule winds down at the start of May I'll be able to spend more time online.
    2. Rate yourself in building/pvp/team coordination 7 building, 5 PvP, 9 team coordination
    3. Timezone? EST
    4. How old are you? 17
    5. Are you toxic lmao (a serious question, idm) No
    6. Do you mind being member/recruit for first day or two. Not at all
    7. Will you have fun? (honest question LOL) I'm certainly planning on it!

Posted Apr 11, 2019