• 435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3014 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

swap bug

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Farfirestar44, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been playing block hunt a few times as a hider. I run around looking for a good spot, when I find it, I change into the block there, and then I can't move! it shows air bubbles as though i am in water, but they don't go down. I don't know what exactly causes this, but it only happens when I swap blocks. I can't move until a hunter hits me or it lets me go for some reason. Please note that this is on bedrock, I do not know if this is a problem in java.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  2. Posted Jun 18, 2019
  3. This definitely sounds like a glitch that shouldn't be happening. As Myys has stated above, you can create a report on the issue at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game If you have any screenshots or videos of this occurring, please be sure to include them in your report. Otherwise, try to be as descriptive as possible so we can best understand the issue. The Quality Assurance will review your report and pass it onto our development team to identify and fix in a future update. Unfortunately, I don't think there is much that could be done until the problem is fixed.

Since you have been redirected to the correct location to report this bug, I'll be locking this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to private message me!

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.