• 3824 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11269 Players Online
  • 7445 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sven Staff Interview!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IMrBacon, Jan 19, 2020.

1. This video is premiering now! Check it out now! sorry if you missed the premiere

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  2. Sounds familiar! Nice video.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  3. Hey!

This was a really enjoyable interview to watch. I really like how the tables turned at one point, and you became the interviewee! It felt very genuine and interesting, more like a talk show interview which is what I prefer to the generic, answer the question, ask a question system that others have used. The audio wasn't the best on this, not the quality, it was just it wasn't loud enough. Overall, this was a really good interview and I hope you do more! Also, I really like the idea of a Mineplex podcast, hopefully this is actually this made, since I know many community members and staff members would listen to it. Great suggestion @Sven

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    Crazyy_Tim and zHalo like this.
  4. Hiya!

This was a very engaging interview that was very different to similar ones I have seen lately. We all know that the generic questions must be asked, such as the reasons behind applying for Trainee, so I was pleasantly surprised when the answers turned out to be very interesting and led to a discussion! This couldn't be a better way of demonstrating the positive relationship that exists between the community and members of the staff team. The idea of a podcast is original and even while listening to this interview, I was multi-tasking so @Sven really called me out on that one.

Bearing in mind some improvements to audio quality like @Animalll said, I would love to see more content like this! The change of topic to health was unplanned and you were still able to go with the flow which is a great way to appeal to your audience. Maybe Sven's fact about the calories is a benefit to raging after losing a game of Skywars if you go that far to bang your head against the wall :o

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Good video! If I had to give some advice, maybe raise your microphone volume and remove some of the mods you have on your interface as it blocks my view slightly.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  6. Heyo!

This was a very interesting interview! I love seeing my lovely mentor get interviewed by so many people! He always comes up with such different and detailed answers every time! Though I had a lot of trouble hearing you guys so maybe make your mic louder and the audio quality better but other than that, excellent interview! Can't wait to see who you interview next if you decide to do a second one!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  7. I absolutely loved this interview! Thank you! I really appreciated how natural things felt - although there were some questions pre-prepared, I liked how you had some follow up discussion which is something I haven't had before. You certainly have a talent for these. Keep doing them!

Posted Jan 19, 2020