• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5410 Players Online
  • 5072 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Pogchamp 300000, Feb 19, 2021.

1. So I started playing survival on the server and I keep on disconnecting any1 know why?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  2. This could be due to a number of issues. Before troubleshooting, please confirm that your internet connection isn't an issue.

First, are you playing in one general area or across a large area? The Mineplex Bedrock survival world isn't one world, but actually a set of elaborately interconnecting servers. It's not uncommon for a specific server, and thus a specific survival world region, to experience technical difficulties. Typically, these are resolved when the server restarts, however, some issues (typically specific to individual players) can persist past restarting. I would encourage you to see if you can get a friend on a separate account and separate internet connection to visit the area(s) in the survival world you're experiencing issues in. If they also experience the issues, it's likely an issue with the server and you'll need to just wait for it to automatically restart.

If no others are individuals are affected by your issues, or the areas you're experiencing them in are too vast for them to be centralized to one server, I would recommend contacting a member of the Bedrock staff team. You can find a list of them at https://www.mineplex.com/staff (but it'll require a little looking).

Hopefully this clears things up. Feel free to reply to or message me with further inquiries. Hopefully, we can resolve these issues.

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  3. Also why does survival 3 no longer exist?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2021
  4. Some survival servers go down at times for maintenance, they'll be back in a few days or so.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    Kight and Pogchamp 300000 like this.