• 752 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3331 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion SURVIVAL SHARED PLOTS

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by KingsCool, Jul 10, 2019.

1. WHY WE NEED SHARED PLOTS
    This very crucial for many plays on mineplex survival because many people try to make towns but they have to leave it unclaimed. Because of this many trolls say they will not claim but build but as soon as they tp to them they claim everything and steal all their loot. This some times happens when people and their friend that have different building focuses try to combing their builds to make a huge base but sometimes it can go wrong such as if it’s underground then someone can see it as a unclaimed spot and then claim it or if it’s in the air you can sometimes spawn in it and if they’re unlucky enough they were building with someone and that’s how a lot of people get griefed and all their loot stolen. My question is when are you guys gonna add a function to shake your land or add something as a whitelist and who’s ever added to that can open doors and chest, or if you haven’t even started on something like that I would love for you to do so and I’m sure everyone that at least has a friend that plays Minecraft would absolutely love it too.

P.s
    KingsCool
    ----------------
    Signed

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    TheDiamondKittyGaming likes this.
  2. This has been asked about a long time ago when it first came out, there are a few features that would be good in survival, like an outline of your claim, being able to un claim, adding people to your claim.
    They did make a couple improvements not long ago with keep inventory and tp accept/deny.
    The nether would be nice but as mentioned by staff the resources in the nether would be gone fast with all the players that get on survival.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    TheDiamondKittyGaming likes this.
  3. Adding people to the claim wouldn't be too bad.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    KingsCool likes this.
  4. ikr
    --- Post updated ---
    do u have to pay to get anything other than "new" player

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019
  5. Ya mean new member? No, you just have to post on the forums if you are talking about the forums "new member ", "member" etc..

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  6. im talking about it but i have posted on forums....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019