• 685 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9962 Players Online
  • 9277 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival S3 Design Poll 3

Discussion in 'Survival' started by GuardianInASuit, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ookay I'm gonna tackle this bit by bit. To start, with your comments about pets being unnecessary, most of the big ticket items are being discussed internally with Bedrock GI, and will not be polled to the community, as there is a lot to work out with them that could potentially be overlooked if we just left it up to the community to decide.

Next up, nobody is making you comment on anything. If you don't have anything to say, that's fine, we're mainly looking for what the community thinks about these proposed ideas since, in the grand scheme of things, it's not gonna throw too many complications into what we already have planned out for this update.

Finally, I'm gonna touch on your point of fixing the existing issues: to be quite frank that's most likely not happening, as we're already planning a big content update and it would just feel frivolous to say to our one dev "hey, so I know we have this big update that renders the current state of our game null and void but can you still try to fix the current issues before you deploy such a massive overhaul to the game?" Like it just doesn't make sense.

Sorry about the length of this post, it's already longer than I originally intended it to be, but I just felt it reckless of me to sit idly by and not clear things up where it was needed. As always, if you have any questions or ideas of your own, feel free to let me know. However, I would appreciate you not using this as an opportunity to bash our lovely Mr. Suit here for doing pretty much exactly what I told him to do.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Toastieッ, xGillzz, N0TVexx and 2 others like this.
  2. A
    B
    B
    A
    A

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    GuardianInASuit and zapig like this.
  3. B A B A A

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    zapig and GuardianInASuit like this.
  4. I AM SHOCKED. The 3rd paragraph.... excuse my language but... what the... wow.
    WOW??
    WOW.
    Speechless... are you even being serious right now??? Like hey wouldn't you want to fix these issues first... like how can you even talk about adding claim sharing and if it should be added or whatever.... this is already something we can view as a feature in the game and always have as far as I know... BUT, as far as we all know it's "broken." So..are you saying you think its just going to work in the new update or what do you even mean? Same goes with the claims list... it says view claim and delete claim.. haha neither option do anything at all..??? Soo... ?
    And you know what, were not trying to bash @GuardianInASuit.
    But since he's the only one ever around to reply too... what else do you expect we do?? You shouldn't ever just sit around and not comment on stuff like that! We know Guardian isn't responsible for this update.. but do we know who is... no not really..?

* Forgive us for being sorta new to the forums, its not like anything forum related is ever advertised in the lobbies of the games. Unless you specifically advertise something like this in the chat of survival... with like a link or something how do you expect players to even know about it??... the forums sir are super confusing, no average player would want to sort them out to even find this thread thingy.:0 Honestly, im not trying to be rude, and I am sorry if it seems like I am :( but this is just the way a basic bedrock player is gonna look at the situation?

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  5. Why fix the issue now when we can fix them in the Season 3 update. Its just a waste of time imo

We can talk about it because we are working on the Season 3 Update Design. We know what will be happenng with Season 3 and hopefully soon you guys will as well.

The point of an update is to fix current issues while adding in new content. Which is what the Season 3 update will be.

It will Be fixed in Season 3

I am not the only one around to reply to people @zapig is also here to help explain things when I'm not. I'm highly burnt out from doing game updates as the Survival stuff has taken almost a full 3 months to do. So zapig is just trying to help me out. The people who are responsible for the Season 3 Update are the Bedrock GI Members.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  6. This is part of what's planned for Season 3, as Guardian said. I am saying that to do it for Season 2 (the current season) would be, quite frankly, a waste of Gyro's time and resource management, since we're basically planning to reset everything anyway. So while I understand your frustration, we know about all of this, and already plan to fix these current issues/add this functionality for the coming season. However, in Survival's current state, this would, again, not be a productive use of developer time, especially considering just how much we have in our proposal (I can't tell you everything, but there's currently a lot of new functionality, so it makes sense to tackle everything all at once).

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  7. No no no your missing my point here! I'm saying to fix issues for this "season", I mean obviously! But yeah I'm just curious as to how something that has always been broken be fixed in addition to adding other stuff? If anything I think your the ones adding to their already lengthy list! No one in the past has fixed these problems, so I just wonder if it's even possible for this guy to find a solution+ add in all the other goodies and then make it all actually work..? Good luck to them!! Hope you guys get what im saying!

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  8. Im so happy that claim sharing is being added

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    zapig and Coolgamer123 like this.
  9. I think I get your point exactly, and I'm telling you that these issues would probably be getting fixed this season if it wasn't essentially obsolete. I doubt Gyro would be willing to implement a bug fix for a game that's getting reset soon, and even then I'm not the one who'd be directing that since I'm not on QA (who deals with finding and keeping track of bugs in games, as well as has access to the complete list of known bugs), nor would I really have any say in that anyway, as ultimately it's not up to me what does and doesn't get fixed. I'm only in charge of planning new content updates, and that's what I intend to keep doing. Needless to say, I don't think a bug fix update is planned, and even if it was, I would not be the primary contact for that anyway. Hope that clears up my reasoning, and if I missed anything you said, let me know so I can address that as well.

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  10. Bestie I 100% forgot to lock this. Thanks for replying to this poll!

Pets - B. I would not like to see pets added to Survival

Start of the Week - B. I would not like to see SOTW added to Survival

Claim Ranking - B. I would not like to see Claim Ranking added

Player Ranking - A. I would like to see Player ranking Added

Survival Server Access - A. I would like to have a Survival Server selector in the lobby NPC

See you in the next poll if we do one!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2021
    TrickyNotSure and zapig like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.