• 333 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4028 Players Online
  • 3695 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

survival reset

Discussion in 'Survival' started by LEGOMANKN15, Jan 3, 2022.

?

do you want a reset

1. yes

81.8%
  2. no

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. what will happen in a reset? will I lose all of my stuff? we don't need a reset there is plenty of land to claim. and what is the reason for doing a reset?

Posted Jan 3, 2022
  2. Everything will be lost in reset, yes I know it will be bad but it is also right because so many * OP * exploits have come and without reseting it is not possible to remove them
    And the biggest reason is that a lot of claims are done and new bugs have been reveled

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    Andmes likes this.
  3. Lag machine, Duping ruined the fun, New update like: Claim sharing, Survival Event, Survival ranking, Survival server selection, ect

Posted Jan 4, 2022
  4. At this point, yes and no. I will lose all the stuff I have if there's a reset, but I've done everything there is to do in Minecraft survival. Working my way up from starting out with nothing is part of the fun of Mineplex survival in my opinion. For this reason, I'm kind of looking foward to season 3 so I can start fresh again and explore a new world.

Posted Jan 4, 2022
  5. is there a way to keep my stuff in an ender chest or something like that?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2022
  6. No, Besides its probably duped

Posted Jan 4, 2022
  7. Sadly no, everything will be wiped from inventory to builds, everything, a fresh clean wipe with a few new updates thrown in.

Posted Jan 4, 2022
  8. do you know when it will happen?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2022
  9. It will happen when survival gets the new update (season 3) I'm not sure if there's a specific date sorry

Posted Jan 4, 2022
  10. There’s not point in resetting if you don’t fix the many game breaking bugs first. Db would be as rare as dirt within the first week of the reset if they don’t fix the glitches. Even though there’s next to no staff in survival it’s hard to find out how to do exploits and stuff. There’s YouTube videos for everything.I don’t even care about any of the new features. Just fix the glitches and reset.
    Edit: The third video down after I looked up Mineplex survival “How to make hacked droppers”.

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    missmasch likes this.
  11. Hello!

Survival Season 3 will mark the end of the current world. Season 3 is a massive update to Survival and it's going to take time to get finished and put out so you guys still have a couple of months left on the current world. We do plan on fixing all bugs/exploits that have been reported to us. You guys won't be able to bring items over to the new world and no we don't have a ETA on when we will see Season 3 come out.

- GuardianInASuit | Bedrock Moderator​

Posted Jan 4, 2022
    missmasch and TrickyNotSure like this.
  12. Its not hard to find stuff out... exactly... and they got mad at me for saying exactly that on the S3 surveys.... but its like stop wasting your time with 'new' add ons.. and just fix what has already needed to be fixed for a long time. I play on 2b2e sometimes, and all our little mineplex exploits don't even work on there. I find it to be funny cause they consider themselves the bedrock anarchy server.... hahaha I am like no your really not, we got that covered.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  13. Like you said anarchy servers are more regulated than survival. I know a anarchy server owner who puts about ten minutes per year on the server who fixes gamebreaking glitches faster. Don’t be tripping over yourself to reset survival if you don’t fix the reason for the reset.

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Toastieッ likes this.
  14. I agree and furthermore, someone will always figer out a new way to dupe or you will always have mean people you can't get rid of them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2022
  15. so the reset helps with almost nothing plus it deletes all of are bases and gear that we have worked hard to get

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2022