• 1635 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1635 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

survival PVP

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by YaBoiMibb73, Nov 25, 2020.

1. this has already been answered just wondering when they are going to add a PVP feature to survival

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  2. Goodeveng! In my personal opinion, I do not believe that Survival should ever have a PvP feature as it takes away from the meaning of the game. Survival is a game to come together to build and survive. Sure, there are players that trap kill others to get their items, however, this is against the rules as they're trying to frustrate or ruin the game.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    MC_Minium likes this.
  3. Hi there,

We used to have a game called Factions which was intended for PVP and raiding, however, due to bugs and a lack of popularity it was removed. Survival was made with the intention of being a peaceful server where you can build a city and hang out, it was never intended to include PVP. I personally think it should stay this way as I see many players who like PVP disabled. I personally wouldn't be against another game similar to Factions where PVP is enabled but with Survival I feel it's an aspect of the game that shouldn't be touched.

-MC Minium

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  4. I heard Landon say there was going to a feature/option to toggle on and off getting hit by players or something along those lines. So, I assume something involving pvp will be implemented into survival

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  5. Due to how boring survival is right now I would love to see pvp implemented l.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  6. yes this is what i mean, someone by the name of landan or landsy said they where going to update it to have a toggle feature and i was just asking when the update would happen

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  7. Hey!

If you want more excitement in your life, u could try playing some of the other Mineplex games! Games such as skywars, cakewars,and micro battles are my favorites! Try some of dis

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. yes I know but i really want PVP for survival, someone by the name of Landon/Landsy said they where going to add a feature soon where you could turn on PVP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020
  9. Hi, most of Landay’s threads are update proposals, which are compilations of what the Game Insights team has seen that the community wants to be changed. This means that not everything in the threads will be added, and no specific date for changes is set either. The developers have the final call on what gets added and what doesn’t, but there is a fair chance that a PvP function will be added. You can join the official Mineplex discord here to get info about new updates. Hope this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  10. yes i know of the discord but i got stuck at the confromation thing, i confermed i wasnt a rbot and it said go to rules to enable chat and it didnt work

OP OP
  11. Hi, to confirm you read the rules, go to the #confirmation channel to see your captcha to confirm that you are not a robot. You should see a message that says ‘
    Welcome @<your username>! Welcome to the discord.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your captcha is:’
    And then a few letters. To confirm, you have to type !agree and then your code. Let me know if you have continued problems with joining!
    -Bob

PS. the tildas are to show more text

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  12. I did that, then it said "go to rules to enable chat" i did, looked through it, nothing

OP OP
  13. I’ll PM you so that we don’t fill this thread with help for discord connection problems

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  14. ok

OP OP
    Bob16077777 likes this.