• 3159 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11869 Players Online
  • 8710 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival mode

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Chaos darkness, Apr 2, 2020.

1. We would like to earn rare things in mincraft survival mode in order to earn these things legit have like boss battles and how we get to boss battles are through the nether portal boss drops give Demi God drops and random block drops

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Cardyceps likes this.
  2. That will make the game a little bit more fun

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  3. You want to add the game survival?

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  4. It will be basically a mini game in Mineplex in a game within one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  5. Well you don’t post on the good discussion well I think about it it’s can be very fun but it’s gonna be hard to mineplex

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  6. Maybe they could make a boss battles arena in survival mode
    Idk if they could do it tho

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  7. I doubt that this will ever be added, too much code and it's pointless compared to the over games that they could be adding, it's a good creative idea though!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  8. Ok Ik how to explain it better I open a full thread for this on game discussion both of you pls read and say your opinion

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  9. I like the idea, but I highly doubt that it would become a thing on the server. Also, i'm a bit confused on the information you have given, can you elaborate a bit so I can get a better understanding?

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  10. If your talking about a general survival mode, the closest thing would probably be clans. It would be cool to have a survival section with economy but lag would certainly be an issue, usually whole servers are devoted just to those kinds of games

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  11. WhaaAaaAAT? Mineplex already has Survival Mode! Are you asking them to activate the Nether and the End? Well, I am not sure about the End, but I think that it is possible to activate the Nether, I have seen this on one very popular anarchy server, but unfortunately I can’t say it’s name since it will be considered an “advertisement”. I would be happy to visit Nether in Survival Mode on Mineplex even if it will be the old Nether. It would also be funny if you couldn’t claim in Nether.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  12. Hey,

I don't think they will add a Survival Game mode, but I guess the next best thing is Clans. Technically, it is survival because you have to deal with mobs, mining, building a home, hunger, etc. At the same time, it is Factions but Mineplex's custom edition! Hopefully it has everything you need!

- 6_figures (Jorden)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  13. MINEPLEX ALREADY HAS SURVIVAL MODE. You can try it on Bedrock server!
    It is funnier than the regular one because you can get blocks that can be accessed only through creative. You can also buy god items, create villages and sell stuff, this is the most important part, everyone is constantly buying something from each other.
    P.S. Write #Nether if you want admins to activate Nether in Survival Mode.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  14. Heyo,

I like the idea but I'm not sure how it would be implemented. as implementing a nether may interfere with other game modes and may cause lag on the server. also I have seen others suggest this idea before and mineplex has stated that its not being planned

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. I know, I thought he was talking about the Java Edition. That’s the one I play on.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  16. Greetings!

Currently, as it stands I don't think there are any plans to bring the Nether and End to the Survival Mode servers. I would love to see them added but for now, I don't think it will happen as we could start running into lag issues. Which we wouldn't really want on the servers. I'm going to be moving the idea over to the Bedrock Ideas Section. Can't wait to see what others think!

Thread Moved - Bedrock Ideas

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  17. #nether pls

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2020