• 3257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11918 Players Online
  • 8661 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Mode Cave House- ShadowWolfZoe's Build

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ShadowWolfZoe, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, oCassi and Wiz2K like this.
  2. You should hop on survival on mineplex and build, if you don’t already build there.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  3. I'll think about it, I currently just spawn in the middle of the ocean haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  4. You can just start to sink and die and you will re spawn in another area, or ask in chat if you can tp to someone.

I can answer most any questions about survival and if you see me in there I will help you out, but for the ocean spawn, just die in the water and you will be in a new spot.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  5. Oki Doki!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. These are some interesting builds you've got going! I particularly like the second to last one of the library setup, as the red nether brick provides quite the interesting dark and mysterious atmosphere while remaining very fancy. I'm also a big fan of the self made tree with the parrot under the glass dome, the weeping-willow esque look is very beautiful! My one tip for all of your builds would be to focus on adding more block variety-- maybe try incorporating some more un-stripped logs into the architecture alongside planks?

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Haha I totally put the wrong link in the post :'D Oh well!!! thank you for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. It looks really nice :D. My only suggestion is just a little more detail inside the houses. But other than that, it's amazing :)

Posted Apr 8, 2020