• 350 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4658 Players Online
  • 4308 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival-Items missing..

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Freedo999, Sep 20, 2020.

1. I got on today and was lvl 10, I had 5 stacks of DB. Wander around looking for a place to offical call home. I tamed a wolf and crashed, said something about the instance failed to relog back in. I got back into survival was lvl 16, was spawned in a different area, was in the snow before crash was on sand in the desert. All of the items I collected were gone. 5 DB stacks, enchanting table, food, tools.... not a good impression to have players play with bugs like this.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  2. I don’t really play survival, but I’m sure others experienced this. I’m not gonna be really helpful, but uh, what is DB?

Edit: Diamond blocks?

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  3. Dirt blocks probably

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    thawazp and SansLazyBones like this.
  4. Hi,

Yeah it's diamond blocks

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  5. Hey,

This happened to me too after the first day of playing, a nice player gave me some stuff to survive, and I logged in the next day to find half of the stuff I had was gone.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. this can be caused by corruptions from the world file size my realm corrupts random player inventorys lately
    , not sure how big is the mineplex world is but it must be big

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  7. Hola everyone, about this problem is caused by the world's auto save and other it is caused by your internet connection.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  8. It seems like ever since they removed most of the game to supposedly fix the problems caused by vanilla Minecraft items in Minecraft it’s been extremely unstable mess it was never this bad before only since they took everything out of the game and turned it into dirt hut simulator chat room for 3yr olds

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    MaybeMulti and JetStarglaze like this.