• 349 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5493 Players Online
  • 5144 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival is dead as it should

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Andmes, Aug 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Survival is dead, theres no hope to it. its half way through the year they said survival is going to be reset but maybe they lost motivation on survival
    this gamemode was suppose to be a survival gamemode but the players who are probably 2b2t wannabes turned it to an anarchy servers, they hacked in items and act like they are special, survival had a duplication glitch that was never patched for years that at this point survival wasn't even about survival, now it hads become a pointless "become the richest player" game they act like a pro but I bet they can't even beat someone in pvp.
    Claiming was also an issue, you cant unclaim anything nor the claim will expire for future players.
    There was so many controversy about survival like the reset, future updates, duping, lag and doxxing.
    Now everyone has moved on, I found a server better than survival
    Survival seems to be a hopeless for now

Posted Aug 2, 2022
  2. So basically the same deal as Java Clans, but worse?

Posted Aug 2, 2022
  3. Heya, it sucks that you're having a rough time with survival and I'm sorry to hear that. I personally do not play survival but I know about all the glitches and I hear about a lot of the frustrations.

I would encourage you to file bug reports here: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game
    Here is the reporting guide as well: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bug-report-guide.17659/
    However, I'm going to be honest and say that since we only have one Dev and he's currently on leave, not much is going to get fixed any time soon so if you don't want to bother I will 100% understand.

Unfortunately though, this thread doesn't promote any positive discussion and is effectively an "I quit" thread, so I will be locking it. Please PM me with further questions about it.

Locked \\ Does not Promote Discussion

Posted Aug 2, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.