• 1650 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10088 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Games

Discussion in 'Help' started by a Spartoi, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have noticed that mineplex survival games on bedrock is a lot different than the one on JAVA, which Java seems better. Is there a reason that it is that way?

Posted May 17, 2019
  2. Heyo! o/

When you say it is "better," what do you mean by that specifically? What parts or features do you like more on Java? Or do you just like the controls better?

Posted May 17, 2019
  3. I noticed players could block, a better board of how many kills you got or who is alive. Custom sound effects, ability to enchant, longer matches, sounds when you hit players or do certain things, use tnt or player tracker, ability to notice the barrier all that good and cool stuff. Controls are little weird but with combat and movement. Maybe because I just moved from Xbox 360. But I seen mineplex survival games on JAVA edition and watched youtubers like captainsparklez play it and it seems a lot more cooler than bedrock edition.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2019
  4. Hi there!

Unfortunately you can't really compare Java's game and pvp mechanics to Bedrock. Java unlike bedrock is way more developed and more flexible. On bedrock our pvp system is way different than Java because we still have the good old fashion *spam click* where as Java on the newer versions have the delays. Yes I know Java Mineplex is still on the 1.8 version of Minecraft which allows players to spam click and block hit. Block hitting isn't a thing on bedrock but can still be done when using kits etc in Survival Games. That is why if you use a kit like *Knight* in Survival Games you are still able to use Hilt Smash when block hitting, it's just a bit weird.

You have to remember that bedrock is still a pretty new game compared to Java and is way less developed. Bedrock is generally made for users who play on their phone devices / console devices and often you get people who play on Windows 10. I know there is a few bugs with things like people not being enchant properly on Bedrock which is a fault on our side and I'm pretty sure our devs are looking into this. Either way I don't really think enchanting is that necessary on Bedrock.

I hope I gave you a bit more of in sight of the two platforms and that you understand it better. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me!

Posted May 18, 2019
  5. Hey!

@Pritt has answered your question extremely well. To summarise, Java is considerably different to Bedrock and as such the games are slightly different. Somethings that are possible in Java are not possible in Bedrock.

If you have any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted May 18, 2019
    Pritt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.