• 389 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4334 Players Online
  • 3945 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Games

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wolveszq, May 15, 2022.

?

Should they add back survival games

Poll closed Jun 14, 2022.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Mineplex, I haven’t played your server for that long but from watching YouTube I hear you used to have survival games. I’m not going to lie I love Mineplex, but the games are getting dry. I feel like you guys don’t care about you server. I know that hypixel took over Java, but bedrock needs to have the same amount of attention. I feel like you’ll have more player if you add more games. Add back survival games on bedrock. It will help out the server so much. Hope you get the server in shape

Posted May 15, 2022
    ReJo likes this.
  2. I 100% agree.
    I’d absolutely love for Survival Games to come back. I have been hoping for it to permanently return for almost 2 years now. I really don’t understand why they removed it except for the fact that it had a few bugs.
    But who cares… it’s still an amazing gamemode.

Posted May 16, 2022
    MC_Minium and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  3. A few? The game needed a whole rework, from the ground up.

Posted May 16, 2022
  4. I really enjoyed the game despite all the bugs it had, would be nice to see it return permanently along with its teams gamemode

Posted May 17, 2022
    MC_Minium and ReJo like this.
  5. Yes, you’re right. My main point is, it was incredibly unreasonable for them to completely remove SG just because it had some bugs and such. They should’ve just fixed everything instead.
    I agree it needs a re-work, but even if it came back as it is with no changes, I’d be more than happy with that.

Posted May 17, 2022,
    Last edited May 17, 2022
    Mothy and MC_Minium like this.
  6. I enjoyed mineplex SG, but it would be an awful idea for them to add it back right now. If we as a community want any game back, it should be games like quiver and gladiators, which have easy to fix bugs and are unique to mineplex. Unlike sg, these games are almost exclusive to mineplex and won’t take extensive dev time to fix.

Posted May 18, 2022