• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Games with Blurry Vision!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DivinePegasi

DivinePegasi

Today I used super secret settings to make my game look extremely blurry, and attempted to win a game of SG!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  2. I don’t know how you could do this haha! It’s hard normally for me to win; I can’t imagine trying to win with blurry vision.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  3. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey Emma!

Great job on your latest video that you have! I will never ever going to use my super secret settings while I am playing a game. If I enabled my super secret settings, then I will always lose a game too many times lol. I know that it is super fun, but I prefer not to do it.

I see that you are using a blurry vision which sounds like I am playing a game without having my glasses or contacts on. It reminds me that I did not have a great vision for me. :(

Other than that, that is great work that you have! Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  4. Heyo

You are a very good YouTuber and one of my personal favorites to watch. Great video and congrats on defeating the challenge lol. You made it look too easy. I’m a huge fan keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  5. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

I really enjoyed the video! I can't win a game of Survival Games without the setting on never mind with it on, so well done with the win. I personally have quite bad eyesight and luckily it doesn't look like that (it is a lot less severe). I am looking forward to your next video.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.