• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Games Voting

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by 5x12 (bren), Apr 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

1. 5x12 (bren)

5x12 (bren)

So, if you play survival games - you can understand how annoying playing the same maps over and over can get.

And if you played MCSG (when it was still around), they had this system for voting where the maps would get votes and then all maps would have a certain chance at getting chance.
    An example being,

~ SG4 - 0 votes (0%)
    ~ Turbulence - 3 votes (5%)
    ~ Mockingjay - 5 votes (10%)
    ~ Zone 85 - 12 votes (85%)

And why should this be added? It feels like most of the maps get repetitive cause playing Fallout and Aztec Islands over and over gets annoying.
    It also might add variety into what maps are played, cause out of the 11 maps - I genuinely think I've played 4 of them.
    Even with how my low game count, I think it's a tad bizarre to have played Fallout for the vast majority of it.
    What do y'all think?

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  2. Jaekub

Jaekub

I think this would be nice and should be implemented for all games. It does get annoying that the same maps get picked over and over, and adding this would solve that problem and give some of the lower-voted maps a chance to get played. +1

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 7:03 PM
    5x12 (bren) likes this.