• 306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4723 Players Online
  • 4417 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival games map downloads

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by pgoat, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I wanted to play on the survival games maps with my friends in my own private server but can't seem to find download links online. Can someone give me links to these maps.
    The maps I want are :

Fallout
    Aztec Island

Thank you for reading this.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  2. None of Mineplex's maps are public but I think you can use a world download mod to get them (unless it's an unapproved mod, best to check with a rules committee member first)

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  3. We do not give out map downloads. If you want to play games with your friends you’re welcome to head to our shop and check out our Legend+ ranks as those unlock a MPS for you and your friends to play on while also choosing the maps. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. Hey,

It looks like @joshuart has answered your question, Mineplex does not give out download links for players to download their maps. If you wish to play on specific maps, you should open an MPS, following the directions given above. If there is anything else I can help you with, please send me a PM! I will now be locking this thread as your concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    joshuart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.