• 429 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5451 Players Online
  • 5022 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Bugs NEED to be fixed

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Pulse Owned, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Hello guys! I haven't made a forum In a while because I have been grinding survival ever since I came back up. Now that I have been grinding it I have really noticed quite a good amount of bugs surfacing. In this forum I'll be discussing them.

1.The first bug is a bug were you randomly crash and once logging back in you immediately lose some shulkers that you were either holding in your hand or have recently interacted with. I have lost around 100 shulkers due to this bug.

2.The next bug is a random rollback, out of nowhere the game will randomly rollback and if you recently traded an item It would be lost.

3.I'm not aware if this has been fixed or not but before survival shutdown there was a bug to where you would randomly get infinite potion effects such as blindness, harming, bad omen, etc.

It's only 3 bugs but they're very game breaking and need to be fixed, @gyroninja please reply to the forum so I know you have acknowledged these bugs.

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Diego0160 likes this.
  2. Hi Pulse Owned,
    It has happened to me too, another one that I know of is the duplication bug, the tool enchantment bug and the fire-throwing skeleton bug.

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  3. This might be because of your WiFi or connection, if these aren't the issue then I would suggest avoiding any suspicion movements in case it is the anticheat or just don't carry any valuable items if you know you might be kicked randomly for doing a specific thing.

I haven't seen this bug happen now that Survival is back online, is this a server rollback (everyone affected) or just client-side?

Any illegal items or effects should now be patched so I don't think this is around anymore.

Reporting these bugs here would be a great help for the QA and development team, thanks for notifying us!

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  4. Hi lotix, another is from infinite fuel in the furnace when one leaves and re-enters survival

Posted Sep 14, 2020
    Pulse Owned likes this.
  5. That’s not a bug when you unload the chunks it won’t continue to burn only when a player is in range

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. I noticed 2 bugs, the first one is when I tried to repair my enchanted bow on the anvil, what I did was open the anvil and place my enchanted bow in the first slot and in the second slot place a new bow by thus obtaining a repaired one but keeping the enchantment but instead of that He only gave me the worn out enchanted bow and the new bow disappearedThe same happens with enchanted books, those of the second slot of the anvil disappear.

The other bug is when I fish it gives me enchanted items, be it fishing rods, bows or books, once caught in the slot that remains, I can no longer remove it just by dying and dropping the items.

Those are the bugs so far that affect the gameplay in survival, I am a recent player on the server and I hope there is a solution for those problems, thanks for your attention, greetings.

I use a translator, I apologize for the bad English

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Diego0160 likes this.