• 674 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10076 Players Online
  • 9402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival 15 World

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by GuardianInASuit, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Hello everyone!
    I thought I would hop on the forums and explain what happen to the Survival 15 world. Last Night (Jan 6 2022) Survival 15 was restarted but an issue on the backend of things caused the Survival 15 World to be deleted. Sadly we didn't have any backups of the world. The items in your inventory are safe and your homes in that world are safe as well. I can not promise that your enderchest are still the same. I'm truly sorry that this happen. We will try to make sure this never happens again going forward. We will have the Season 3 Update Thread out here in the next couple of weeks so I hope you guys are hyped for that!​

Posted Jan 7, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 7, 2022
    abimael14267 likes this.
  2. F for survival 15

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  3. Guardian i think your dates are off? --> Dec. 6th--> January 6th 2022 ? :P
    Curious though, as this was definitely a concern on the server last night!

So just to clarify... All player builds were deleted, or reset, but player land claims remain? (on server 15) However, "Home" Teleports are still intact and presently working?...
    Why were the claims not reset too.. I mean that servers terrain, seems completely unrecognizable now?

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  4. What does that even mean??

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  5. Builds were deleted but Claims did remain. This is due to how claims are storied via the database and not per world. Homes are still intact and working! and I did fix the dates haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    missmasch likes this.
  6. i had all my stuff in sever 15 my banner shop I had over 300 different banners all my boxs everything is gone I was once rich but now i have nothing

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  7. I have no food all I have is armor and that is it I had emptied all of my invintory before this happen

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  8. F for survival 15

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    abimael14267 and DJ the Tenno like this.
  9. F for survival 15

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  10. i will be donating to everyone who lost stuff (ill make a thread when i will do this)

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  11. Will you fix the tp dupe in season 3 and will griefing get deleted?

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  12. F in the chat for all those who lost their storages/houses

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    maevestarbaby and Toastieッ like this.
  13. L
    F
    So learn from these mistakes. New season new opportunity to implement backups.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  14. F for survival 15

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  15. Rip Survival 15 F

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  16. Bro are u kidding I was one of the richest players bro I had thousands of shulker boxes bro they are all gone

Posted Jan 12, 2022
  17. F for server 15

I had my storage/vault there since I joined 2 years ago so it's sad that all them memories are gone but tbh it's all getting wiped soon anyway so it doesn't really matter at the end of the day

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    missmasch and MaybeMulti like this.
  18. Agreed remember my storage made of bedrock? Gone, the memories :( here's to the next season

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    missmasch and MaybeMulti like this.
  19. The good news is: After reset, s15 has more biome and structrue. I've found 1 dungeon. Another one found villager and there is one player found... mooshroom island

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    missmasch likes this.
  20. You think that having shulkers on Mineplex Survival makes you rich?
    Im sorry to tell you but the amount of shulkers you have doesnt make you wealthy, any and every player can be "rich" with the way the economy is on Survival, true wealth goes far beyond a shulker count.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Trebien and MaybeMulti like this.