• 388 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3119 Players Online
  • 2731 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Supp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nBas, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm new to the mineplex forums ;3
    Hope everyone has a nice day!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  2. Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here! The forums are a great opportunity to interact with the community and meet new friends. I'd advise you to read over the website rules a bit and there are many useful resources such as the FAQ page.

I'm Breeze and I'm currently a moderator! I've been staff a number of times and I enjoy my time in the staff team and community a lot. Outside of MP, I'm a university student studying psychology. My favourite games to play on the server include Block Hunt and Bomb Lobbers. What are your favourite games?

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  3. Welcome to Mineplex and the forum page.

Nice to met you nBas, you can call me Polar. I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far on Mineplex. @BreezeBlockss did a good job on provding useful links you may want to look at for the best experience possible.

If you ever want to talk feel free to message me on Discord or on the website here and I would love to talk about anything really. If you have any questions or concerns you could also ask them away. Mineplex has some fun minigames and I hope you find minigames you may enjoy.

I hope you enjoy your time on Mineplex!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  4. Hellooo!

Welcome to the forums! I'm Pie, and I'd love to play with you sometime or provide assistance if you ever need help with anything. Personally, I love the forums and am on them quite a bit, so if you need help navigating or have any questions, feel free to PM me, I'd love to help! You have been given some useful links above that I recommend checking out and following, they're the basic rules and questions of the website and can alleviate any issues you may encounter. I've been playing on Mineplex for about 6 years now, and I'd love to know how long you've been playing? :)

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  5. hii! welcome to mine plek ;)

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  6. hi

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  7. Hello nBas! I hope you have a great time on both the forums and the server, have a great day/night!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  8. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, nice to see you here. Hopefully, you have a lovely time on the server and discussing various things on the forums. As you're here, I'd suggest you read over the forum rules (https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-2) so you can familiarize yourself with what is/isn't allowed to be done/said here.

Have a great day, feel free to message me with any concerns/questions :)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  9. Hello!

I'm so happy you're here! I'm avvaaa, a Trainee here on Mineplex, and my job is to assure you have a great experience here on the Mineplex network. Since you are fairly new, I recommend you take a look at our rules for in-game, the forums, and you can even check out the rules for the Mineplex Discord! You can find those here. If you ever need assistance, you're more than welcome to reach out to me. I am always available to answer your questions or concerns or even just to have someone to talk to. I hope your experience on Mineplex goes smoothly and feel free to address any concerns with me <3​

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  10. Hello!

Welcome to the forums! The forums are a great place to engage in positive discussions, to share ideas, and to interact with the community! Below is a composed list of helpful links that you may want to consider checking out if you haven't already:

- Rules
    - Mineplex FAQ
    - Support Hub (here you can create a ticket for customer support, report a player, apply for staff, etc.)

The links above contain a ton of valuable information and useful features that the website has to offer, so I definitely recommend familiarizing yourself with each of them. If you have anything left unanswered then feel free to message me and I'd be more than happy to help you out :).

Have a great day and enjoy your time on the forums!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  11. Hi there!

Welcome to the forums! I'm XPfirePlayz, one of the Bedrock Trainees here! Feel free to ask any staff a question as we love helping you out! Plus, a lot of us are always up to a game or two so feel free to message us anytime!

Hope you enjoy your time at Mineplex! :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  12. Welcome to the Mineplex forums! On the in game Mineplex server the word "hypixel" used to be censored so I said "hypizel"

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  13. b t dubs u misspelled mineplex

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  14. oh danke man i hed no idea

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  15. its ok i dont really care how bad your engish is i just like pointing stuff out

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  16. please take the time to notice the sarcasm

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    anthony. likes this.
  17. There has been a rule change, and Hypixel is no longer censored, you can read more about it in the August Newsletter.

Hello and welcome to the forums nBas! Pretty much all the useful links have been covered up above, but I would just like to say I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  18. Heyoo!
    Welcome to the Mineplex Forums!
    I'm Tay! I'm currently 17 years old and from the United States. I've been playing Mineplex since 2015 and am now a moderator on the forums, discord and java server! I'm quite an active forum user from time to time and especially love the Ideas Section because I find it so interesting looking at the communities ideas! However despite my love for the forums, I also really enjoy playing games such as, Cake Wars, Speed Builders and NANO games, so if you ever wanna play, feel free to friend or message me! I also enjoy playing on the bedrock server from time to time as well but I'm definitely not that skilled haha!
    Also, since you are new, I would highly recommend reading over the rules that can be found here just so you're aware of what is and isn't allowed on this platform!
    I hope to see you around and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me. Enjoy your stay!! <3​

Posted Sep 19, 2020