• 880 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5504 Players Online
  • 4624 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super squid should be damage immunity OR KB immunity not both

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Only if Wolf gets nerfed at the same time, I’m not against nerfing skelly horse, just rebalance more than one kit, primarily the following

Blaze, Creeper, Wolf, Skelly horse

Nerf these 4 all at the same time and we’re good

EDIT: and Skelly horse old Passive was INSANE, infernal horror, when it’s anger point is reached all it’s abilities increased in damage and set enemies on fire

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
  2. This whole thread was about nerfing squid, and now it’s not even on your “nerf these kits” list? I’m starting to question if this was a joke thread (*´◒`*)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  3. Actually you guys brought up Wolf and Creeper so I’m just saying, also that face thing is getting a bit annoying

OP OP
  4. Imagine nerfing all those and not nerfing spider...

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  5. I legit don’t see where spider needs a nerf, is it the needler? I rarely see any spider win

OP OP
  6. You clearly havent seen good spiders play.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    DaGourmand and Mitchy like this.
  7. Oh I have seen them go flawless even when I’m Skelly horse, I just haven’t seen it enough to have sufficient data on where it needs the nerf

OP OP
  8. The insane speed on the direct double jump and ability to use that into combos, best recovery in the game, spin web's radius, proabaly stuff I'm missing as well

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  9. I think Blaze has a better recovery since it’s got a low cooldown time

OP OP
  10. Dont forget needler combos needler can also be used to stop combos from the opponent by knocking them back. It can also damage firefly and the super squid.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  11. Wall climb has no cooldown unless you are really wasteful with the xp bar

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  12. I feel like this is necro posting but I just can't hold it in. Glitchy, don't even bother responding to this post if you are going to try and argue points about different kits. TheStudentUnion and others have offered giving you tips, counters, and explanations as to why its fairly balanced. If you aren't going to listen to any of it, if you aren't trying to learn how to accept the game as it is and look at the bigger picture of balancing's, then this entire
    discussion is frivolous. If, on the other hand, you had provided valid points, and actively defended those points with sound logic, then maybe a bit less so. Some kits may be at a disadvantage against squid, but as long as the majority aren't, is it really unbalanced?

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  13. I don't know what to say, squid is already weak kit and it's very easy to kill them. sure super squid can be annoying but I don't feel like it over powers squid since the kit overall doesn't have good armor, regeneration, attack. and if honestly crystals got to go.

Posted Mar 7, 2020