• 829 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5303 Players Online
  • 4474 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super squid should be damage immunity OR KB immunity not both

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I dont like the idea of smash crystals. However, more times than not they shouldnt be used as an excuse to losing. Probably the only exception is when a kit like horse amd blaze run the whole game then use their smasb.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  2. Honestly blaze is the most problematic smash due to the absurd amount of particles that even minimal gets a bit challenging

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2020
  3. You can also use melee while you use phoenix. The bone storm I have seen can 4 stock the golem.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  4. I know this is pretty bias but I excuse horse for now solely because it is the only thing that ensures wolf has SOME kinda weakness

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 12, 2020
  5. Spider

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  6. Have to disagree, I see Wolf shred spider 8/10 times

OP OP
  7. Not at a high enough level of play. Top spiders will beat top wolves 8/10 times. Also while I dislike wolf, horse requires even less skill.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  8. Never said it required skill but so long as I allowed to keep wolves from winning until they get nerfed, I’m ok with horse being like this

OP OP
  9. Nah needler combos > ravage and spin web > cub tackle.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  10. Horse is in need of a greater nerf than wolf although wolf is quite annoying as well

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  11. nah first nerf wolf ,THEN nerf horse

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020
  12. At least wolf takes a bit of pvp skill. Horse is just spamming the crap out of bone kick and bone rush. Not to mention how heavily broken the smash crystal is. Wolf is insanely simple to counter with range attacks. Horse on the other hand can just stall the game until it gets the smash.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    DaGourmand and Kenshin_William like this.
  13. In fact most of the ability spamming kits are more overpowered than wolf. Like creeper for example. Sulphur bomb has about a 3 second cooldown and it launches players into orbit. Not to mention a sheild that bypasses most combos.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  14. Meh, Wolf has the ability to prevent you from moving at all, so I’d rather see wolf get taxidermied before we worry about horse, horse is way easier to counter, slime rockets don’t give 2 craps about bone rush

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
  15. Just dodge the cub and predict when the wolf will throw it at you. Most wolfs use wolf strike right after. Also like I said, bone rush can be used to run away aswell, and a lot of players can stall until they get the smash crystal then kill the whole lobby. If you tell me what kits you play I can explain in more detail how you can counter them.

Posted Feb 19, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2020
  16. Pretty much just skelly horse so I can keep Wolf players from winning

OP OP
  17. I see why you dislike squid now. Squid counters the horse kit thats why you want it nerfed?

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Mitchy and DaGourmand like this.
  18. You’re probably posting this thread because squid counters you main (*´◒`*)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  19. That’s far from it, I don’t think invincibility is a healthy aspect in a combat game, especially if it’s to the degree of no disruption whatsoever can occur

OP OP
  20. Imagine complaining about a kit when you main a kit where all you have to do is rely on deadly bones and spam bone rush (*´◒`*)
    If you say I’m a hypocrite because i’m also complaining about a kit, I guess you don’t know the amount of people wanting skele horse to get nerfed, including experienced players.

Posted Feb 19, 2020