• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6764 Players Online
  • 3874 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super Smash Mobs

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Mashernite, Jun 7, 2020.

?

Would you like to have Super Smash Mobs added to Bedrock? Let the staff know.

1. Yes, of course. It would be amazing.

50.0%
  2. No, I wouldn’t play it.

50.0%
  1. Look. I played on Java since I was 8, then ,my computer broke when I was 12 and then I never got to play Java again since. Now i play on Bedrock and have played on Bedrock for the past 2 years. Please, take time with staff and add SSM to the game. It was the only game that kept me crawling back to Mineplex and motivated me to wake up early to play. It was so much fun. Even if you had to make seperate servers that Android and Ios couldnt join, but Xbox, Ps4 and Windows 10 could. For instance, w10 can have same controls as java, and ps4 and xbox could have left trigger as ability, and right trigger as attack. Please, try. And also, if there are any problems with why you could not add it, please reply. I would rather know that it is unable to be created, instead of hoping for a miracle for it to be added.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  2. Hey!
    I personally have just been getting into SSM and I love it! However, I don't think the game should be added on Bedrock because I think it would be quite hard to play on a mobile device. In order to play this game, you are able to pick your character and each one has different features. In order to enable these features in game, you usually have to left click. I don't know how you would be able to enable the kit's cosmetics in Bedrock because of this. Maybe if you double clicked the hotkey on your screen, however, you may do this accidentally.

Overrall, I would love to see this game get implemented on Bedrock but I don't see it happening just because of the development of the game. I also think SSM is what makes Java unique, being it's one of the most popular games on the platform. For these reasons, at this time, I don't think this idea would be able to get implemented.

-1 idea

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  3. Well, there are some servers on bedrock that only allow certain devices to play. If you did this for SSM about mobile, you could add it for console and windows10

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2020
  4. I mean, it would be fun to try and play ssm on a phone! would love see mineplex add this in mobile mineplex

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  5. Good day, Mashernite!

As @Johnny Welamton said, it would be amazing if this was to be added to Bedrock! However, this game would be extremely difficult for other players who use anything besides a Computer. As we all know that Bedrock is a multi-platform, players can play on many devices like phones, Xbox, Switch, etc... it would be tremendously tough for these players to properly play the game, and still, have fun.

Which leads me to another point, Bedrock is currently under development for many games such as, SkyBlock. With your extraordinary idea, this may push back some overdue updates. As an avid player, I would prefer to see some gamemodes updated and bugs to get fixed before any other games are added.

While I did enjoy reading over your thread and loving the idea, I don't think it's fit for Bedrock. However, thank you for sharing your idea with the community! With that being said, I'm going to give this idea a -1.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Jun 21, 2020