• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10326 Players Online
  • 7436 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super Smash Mobs Help

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by SpyNinja__, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. Hello everyone!
    Today I have decided to play some Super Smash Mobs. However, I don't know what kit to use. Do any of you have suggestions on kits that (1) are easy to use (2) aren't hated (3) don't require a lot of PVP. Thanks a lot!

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 12:42 PM
    bluebadger11 likes this.
  2. I would use the pig kit, or the slime.

The pig kit has two abilities, one of them boosts you in the air and drops a tracking pig down that tries to hit and explode on your enemies. The second ability shoots out a piece of bacon that will bounce back to you. If you hit someone with the bacon and eat it, you will receive some health. I usually only use the bouncy bacon ability, because of how beneficial it it to your health.

The slime kit also has two ability’s. One makes you charge a slime shot and the other simply makes you jump in a direction. While charging the slime canon ability you get smaller and when you release it shoots a slime. The slime that you shoot gains damage the more you charge.

I love ssm, and I think that these are some pretty fun and easy to use kits!

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 1:16 PM
    Polar8 and SpyNinja__ like this.
  3. Squid is a good one, easy to use and not hated. require little pvp

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 1:19 PM
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  4. Use whatever kit you find fun and practice it, gems dont make a difference on how good each kit is. If you are just starting out, I would reccomend kits like creeper or slime, since they are the easiest to learn. But if you are good at pvp, I would reccomend wolf.

Also, the skill-less kits will obviously be hated, but they are the best way to learn how the game works, so the community cant set double standards.

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 4:03 PM
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  5. My suggestion would be to use the skeleton horse. I personally am not the best at PvP but I still do manage to get quite a few kills from using bone kick as it deals a ton of knockback. Bone Rush is also a great way to run away from your opponents when you are low and you will steal deal damage at the same time.

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 4:08 PM
    SpyNinja__ and DCDB like this.
  6. skele horse is for losers. don't use it or you will get hated

Posted Jul 1, 2020 at 5:20 AM
  7. I would use the kits @bluebadger11 stated. Those kits are not too difficult to use. Let me give you a small guide on how to use the kits.

Basic tip: Try to double jump a lot in Super Smash Bros.

Pig: Try to not focus on saving energy too much, instead use your bacon bombs when someone is nearby. The XP is an energy bar, this is what makes the pig kit unique.

Slime: Since I use the Slime a lot more than the pig, I can help you with this one more. Try to stay as small as possible, which means you'll have to use your Slime Rocket to shrink yourself. However, the Slime Rocket also shoots slime, try to aim those at other players for the knockback and the damage.

For Slime Slam, use it when you are next to an opponent. But, avoid using this ability when you are a big slime. (You can check your size with your XP bar, this more XP shown, the bigger you are.) When you are a bigger slime you have a bigger hitbox, and that allows players to make a combo out of you.

Good luck and stay safe!

Posted Jul 1, 2020 at 10:06 AM
    SpyNinja__ likes this.