• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super Smash Mobs Cut Content

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Seamusmario, Jan 4, 2020.

?

Do you think Undead Knight should come back?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2020.
  1. Yessss!

55.6%
  2. Maybe, it might be still buggy though.

33.3%
  3. No.

11.1%
  1. Hello Fellow Hardcore SSM Players! Did you know that SSM once had removed content from their maps/kits? You've probably did not know that back then. So i'm going to show you most of them.

Maps:

Hyrule Modified and Mushroom Islands had a old look, which you guys probably don't remember when you first joined. It has been changed to a better look due to unknown reasons. (I forgot the reason.)

There were several maps that were removed from the game, which has these names:
    Shiprekt, Alien Escape, Amazon and Garden.

Skylands once had a water pound. which looked like this:
    [​IMG]

It was removed due to a feature involving water being the void zone.

Kits:

Lets begin with Skeleton Horse, a infamous kit known for being OP with it's Bone Kick ability.

Skeleton Horse used to have an ability in the game, which is called Infernal Horror, but it also once has been a Smash Crystal ability.(?) However it was removed and replaced with Deadly Bones due to being OP.

Undead Knight was a kit that had unfinished features which is a Skeleton riding on a Zombie Horse, However it was removed due to the kit being buggy, and it was probably replaced with Skeletal Horse.

I think thats all for now. If i forgot about any other features/maps/kits that were cut, please let me know! :potato:

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  2. Hi,

I have been playing mineplex for over 5 years now! I and do play a bit of ssm and i do remember theses!
    I do think it would be cool for them to be added back however they may be hard for them add back since mineplex might not have a backup of the undead knight.

- Paiynz

Posted Jan 4, 2020
    Seamusmario likes this.
  3. That's cool! i've been playing it since 2013.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2020
  4. Wow nice!

- Paiynz

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  5. -bump-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2020
  6. -bump-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2020
  7. Posted Jan 25, 2020