• 467 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8905 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Super PaintBall - Fallout

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by BusterdogTNT, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Right now i'm creating a SuperPaintball map called fallout, tell me what you think and how can I improve it. I'll add more screenshots later.

http://prnt.sc/pbvude

Posted Sep 27, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. It looks like a good start, although I can see some issues.

Firstly, I'm assuming you were going to decorate them eventually, but the walls need to be more detailed. Secondly, I think there should be more protection down the sides of the big building in the middle. Right now there's such a huge open space that it would be very difficult for anyone (e.g. shotgun, rifle) to advance past that point. Adding on from that, there should be more (and thicker) protection in general, as currently, most of it is 1 block wide cacti which is difficult to hide behind. Next, I think it would really make the map look a lot better if there was more colour variation for the ground. Right now, most of the map is just orange, which is a bit overwhelming as well as boring. Finally, there's that big open area opposite the gas... station? that could have a little something added as it's quite baren (though that fits the theme of fallout I guess).

Posted Sep 27, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2019
    Tea likes this.