• 904 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3483 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

sup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zachpostsmemes, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Hey ya'll my name is Zach and i'm fairly new to the forums but not the server itself lol. But anyways once you get to know me im a pretty nice guy! So don't be afraid to pm me if you need anything or need somebody to talk to! <3

~Zach

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  2. Hello!

These days I see a lot of in-game community members making accounts on the forums which is absolutely awesome! The forums is such a wonderful places for sharing ideas, getting know the community, and doing more stuff that's Mineplex-related outside of just the games. It's really nice to see you here! The forums is my favorite platform and if you have any intention of staying then I'm sure you'll love it here too. Make sure you check out the rules to avoid any issues that might occur, as warning points can accumulate to the point where if you have 8 you'll be forum banned. I can't wait to see more from you!

Website Guidelines: https://www.mineplex.com/rules/
    Forums Guidelines: https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-2

Enjoy your stay!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Xion and zachpostsmemes like this.
  3. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  4. hey dude welcome to the forums have a nice day :)))

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  5. thanks man :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  6. Hey, zach! Welcome to the forums! Salty has said the exact same thing I would of said, so I won't bother to just re-type the same thing as it wouldn't have a purpose. Make sure to check the rules as well, as there may be a rule that you don't think is a rule! Have a good stay here on the forums!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  7. Enjoy your stay!
    --- Post updated ---
    Enjoy your stay!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  8. Welcome to the forums and to Mineplex, Zach! I think you'll really love it here. I have definitely met some of my closest friends through Mineplex and have had the time of my life playing on the server. The forums is actually a really fun and interesting place, and I'd love to see you around it more! The server as well as the forums continue to get better each day with new members such as yourself joining the community.

Welcome! :)

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  9. thank you i appreciate it!
    --- Post updated ---
    thanks!
    --- Post updated ---
    thank you very much hope to see you around!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019
    fredericksburg and Korben2005 like this.
  10. What's poppin!
    I'm January34 and I'm currently a Mod as you can tell. Most people call me January so that's what you can call me if you want. Since they've already said it I won't repeat what they said but make sure to read the rules and FAQ. I'm happy your joining the forums!

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    zachpostsmemes likes this.
  11. thank you January its a pleasure!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2019