• 179 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3163 Players Online
  • 2984 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sunset

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Sep 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    This took me three hours, hope you like it

Posted Sep 21, 2022
  2. Oooh, this is nice! I respect people who make art this precise and good, respect to you man! With hard work you can create masterpieces, so this is pretty nice man.

Posted Sep 21, 2022
  3. This looks amazing!!!

I love your style, it is so unique.

Posted Sep 21, 2022
  4. Awesome job! I personally love seeing members of the community post their art as it's just amazing to see their improvement from one post to another! I really love the mountains and sunset in your art and honestly wish I could do just as good. Once again, great job and hopefully you continue to post more!

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. This looks incredible! As I’ve already said, I really love this sort of character development I’m seeing. You are visibility growing as an artist and this piece is well executed. You did really good with shading and I love the background! Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more art from you.

Posted Sep 26, 2022
  6. That indeed does look incredible. You are definitely an artist to be, and you did an excellent job on this piece.

Posted Sep 26, 2022
  7. This is a beautiful piece of work... +1 from me :)

Posted Sep 26, 2022
  8. It’s so good keep but the amazing art!

Posted Sep 26, 2022
  9. Again, wonderful drawing! I've said it before but I really enjoy your art posts and I'm glad to see another one. I really like the theme behind this one and everything seems to just fit together we'll. Overall, great to see another of your drawings and I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Posted Sep 30, 2022
  10. Heya, great drawing! I love the lighting in this one, and the point of veiw is definitly different from most of the other stuff I have seen from you. I always like to see people change up their art every once in a while, that's a good way to improve. Keep it up :D

Posted Oct 1, 2022

11. Thank you guys for all of the support :>

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2022