• 112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2453 Players Online
  • 2341 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sunset | Moon Cloud | Pictures I took outside my house.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by le Brownie, Jul 15, 2021.

?

Rate My Pictures

1. I'm speechless

50.0%
  2. 10 - 9

29.2%
  3. 8 - 7

16.7%
  4. 6 - 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4 - 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2 - 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Horrible

4.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hey everybody C:
    How are you?

Here I'll be showing you some pictures of sunsets, moon clouds, pink clouds, you name it. some extra info to give you: These pictures have been taken roughly in the past 2 months, roughly about 1-200 feet away from my house while I'm out walking. I live in Maryland, USA if you're wondering. These were taken at about 7-8PM but as the pictures get more recent they have been taken later on in the day, maybe about at roughly 8:30pm. Hope you enjoy these pictures! love you :D
    pings: @scarlet @Anna. @yvuggu⠀

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my fav
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Jul 15, 2021
    Pangaea_, MiningCreeper, Amg and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh gosh!!!!! THese are AMAzing!! I love number 16, 17!!! good work!

Posted Jul 15, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. Ah these are so pretty! Normally we have really nice sunsets here, especially during summer. But the past month or two it has been constant rain so I haven't seen a pretty sky like that in a while. These would be good references for art pieces

Posted Jul 15, 2021
    Looof, le Brownie and anna dot like this.
  4. Those are beautiful. My favorite is the 6th from the bottom and the 2 orange ones under it. It's amazing how many different colors the sky can become.

Posted Jul 16, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. butiful
    I really love how the light reflects off of the clouds and turns the foreground into a silhouette basically

Posted Jul 16, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  6. Woah, they look superb! >:D

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    le Brownie and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. These are absolutely stunning pictures! I am in love with sunset pictures, especially ones that have clouds. These pink clouds just top everything off and make it all that much better too! I'm also a huge fan of the ones that you put down as your favourite, with the darker skies that have more of a black/white theme - they're something different and in fact, it's still quite nice without bright colours. Cool post, and definitely share any future pictures you take from this area!!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. Wow. These pictures are absolutely stunning! I literally have no words. I really like the first and last pictures! You're a fantastic photographer!

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  9. These are absolutely amazing! You should do a timelapse one afternoon and post it!

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  10. Hola Brownie!

All I have to say is, Wow! These sunset pictures are honestly really good and impressive. I really like how in some of them, the clouds were lit up orange/red by the sun setting. I also love the variety of sunset pictures that you took. My favorite is probably the first one because I really like the colors in that one. Overall, super well-taken, talented photographs. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 24, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  11. thank you all for your kind words and compliments this drives me to do more :) <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2021
  12. Hey there, I've moved this thread to the Arts & Banner Showcase section as it's a better place for your beautiful photography (just make sure to have a quick read of the Guideline too)

I absolutely adore these photos. You've really captured the stunning colours of the sunset. The large diversity in colour schemes within these photos alone is also incredible. I can't wait to see more of your work in the future <3

Posted Jul 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  13. These are amazing!!!
    I love the red/pink ones myself

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  14. These are breathtaking :00000000000000
    I absolutely love all the different colors of all of these photos, they're all so vibrant and beautiful! You really captured how gorgeous the sky looks sometimes and I'm sure it was even better in person since the cameras we have can do so much justice.

My favorite is probably either the first one because of *just how* vibrant it is, or the third one up from the bottom because its more simple and muted. These are just so pretty! Thank you for sharing! I hope to see more :D

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  15. Oh my goodness! They are absolutely breathtaking!!
    I especially love the pink clouds!
    Wonderful pictures Brownie!

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  16. As my vote on the poll suggest, I am speechless...These photos that you took are so gorgeous, and breathtaking! I love looking at the sky and clouds, so this photography showcase was very appealing to me. As a photographer myself, something I capture a lot is sunsets/skies/clouds. Sunsets, skies and clouds to me are unique in themselves, because they have endless possibilities of appearance. As you may notice, the sky/clouds appear differently from the last photo, which is incredible. This is a deep thought, but the clouds remind me so much of humanity; Clouds may appear in different shapes and sizes, making them significantly different from the one floating next to it, but they all float in the same domain. Kind of reminds me of us. We're all different, but we live in the same domain.

It's honestly really hard to choose a favorite here because each photo is beautiful, but if I had to select my top three, I'd go with #4, #7, #9.
    Starting with #4, this photo is just absolutely beautiful! I really love the landscape angle approach you took in this photo. The dark silhouette tree line really helps the sky pop and stand out more. In addition, it makes the colors look so much brighter. The colors also go very well together because blue/orange are complementary colors and they look/work so well together. Aside from the nice colors, the thing that stood out to me most about this photo was the mysterious blue streak going across the sky. It looks very cool, and I don't think I've seen anything like it before.

Photo #7 - As I said in photo #4, I love the wide angle again! To me this is more of a portrait angle, and it looks very nice. I again think that the silhouette of the trees/powerlines really add to the photo and helps the colors pop/stand out more. The differing blues in the sky are probably my favorite thing about this photo in particular. I also like the different shapes of the clouds, and the one in the center of the photo looks like an animal of some sort looking away in the distance.

Photo #9 - This is just unreal and every time I look at this photo I'm speechless. This is such a nice photo because although there is so much going on, I feel that it balances out from left to right. The colors are so beautiful, and the unique panoramic view makes this my absolute favorite in this showcase!

These photos are amazing, and I enjoyed looking through them. If you have any more photography, I'd love to see it! Keep up the amazing work. <3 ☁️

Posted Jul 28, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  17. Oh my, these are absolutely stunning! I truly am speechless, you're such an amazing photographer and I love every single one of these photographs. I've always loved sunsets where there are tons of clouds because of the way the colors of the sky and them seem to mix together. A few of your photos though I felt like I needed to comment on individually:

For the first photo, I love how you managed to capture so many amazing different colors, and the way the clouds look almost reminds me of mountains. I found it neat how in this picture towards the top the sky appears to be a dark blue but once you get closer to the clouds it seems to become a much lighter shade of blue. Overall this photo is just extremely breathtaking and I love it!

In photos 7 & 8 I love how the clouds look as well as the skies, staring at the clouds is one my favorite things to do although, since I'm a big space nerd sometimes I enjoy clear skies when I want to use my telescope.

The one you listed as your favorite is also very beautiful and I love how the sunlight seems to be bouncing off the cloud and how the rest of the picture appears to be really dark.

Fantastic photographs overall though and I hope to see more from you in the future great work! :)

Posted Jul 28, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  18. Wow!!

All of these images look absolutely stunning! I think the lightning from the sun on the clouds look amazing and the backgrounds are just spectacular. These photos are just so unique looking and are captured perfectly if you ask me. I'd love to see more from you in the future! Thanks for sharing these! :)

Posted Aug 6, 2021
    le Brownie and Lady_Alyss like this.
  19. Wow these are fantastic. I love seeing these types of photos; they are 100% my favourite. Keep up the great work, I love these!

Posted Aug 6, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  20. I have no idea how I didn’t see these until now, but I’m glad I finally did because these are some amazing photos! I really like the ones you selected as your favorites, and I also really like the first one; the way it transitions from bright red/orange clouds into a dark blue sky is really nice. You’re a very talented photographer, I’d love to see more photos from you in the future.

Posted Aug 6, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.