• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7873 Players Online
  • 6912 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Summer Time and Innovation

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hznter, Apr 18, 2021.

1. While I know this will never happen again probably, but I'm still going to say it. Personally I really want Gem Hunters back. I loved Gem Hunters when it was a thing and played it a lot from what I remember. I loved it because it was a grinding game where there was never really and end which was a fun type of game to have on the server. However, I feel like this will not make a return due to the massive amount of bugs and developer time it took to keep it up. However, I would love to see it make a return. As for a much higher chance idea I would have to say updates to SG and Bridges, as those are some of my favorite games.

Posted May 16, 2021
  2. I'm assuming that was a Java thing, but 8m Intrigued. What was gem hunters?

Posted May 16, 2021
  3. Gem hunters was a game that you could collect loot chests, gems, shards and it was removed on December 8, 2017

Posted May 16, 2021
  4. I'd like to see CW Sugar Rush come back just as a fun summer event owo

Posted May 16, 2021
    Nightys likes this.
  5. Ah, that explains it lol

Posted May 17, 2021
  6. clans season 7.

Posted May 17, 2021
  7. new management

Posted May 17, 2021
  8. Ha
    Ha
    Ha
    Ha

Posted May 17, 2021
  9. Here are my three suggestions I'd love to see the improvements for Mineplex as a whole. Mine will be fixing all the bugs that are never been touch for Java, Bedrock, and the staff sections on the forums, bringing Gem Hunters back, and more Bedrock events.

Posted May 17, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  10. Not even tryna be funny, but a hot girl summer theme game would be dope.

Also a batch hiring of new developers would be cool, Mineplex's developer category on the staff page has just gotten smaller & smaller.

Posted May 18, 2021,
    Last edited May 18, 2021
  11. I'd definitely like to see this as well. I think a few people applied for dev, so hopefully interviews happen and we get a batch of devs in a little bit.

Posted May 18, 2021
  12. Although, being a developer gives you access to a lot and that can be dangerous, I just hope the company sees this as a necessary decision & not be strict on choosing developers based on small factors

Posted May 18, 2021
  13. I just hop Bedrock doesn't m 9nly have 1 dev in the future.

Posted May 18, 2021