• 844 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12002 Players Online
  • 11158 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Summer Time and Innovation

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hznter, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Whats an ltm

Posted May 15, 2021
  2. limited time mode, such as castle defense and snow fight.

Posted May 15, 2021
  3. Castle defense was great and I was sad when it left
    Sno fight sucked

Posted May 15, 2021
  4. Yes snow fight was kinda bad it was just insta kill snowballs with a trash map, looked like no work went into it lol. Castle defense was great, would love to see it come back but i dont think the mods/higher ups like that idea very much lol. I could make those snowballs with one command block and a google search.

Posted May 15, 2021
  5. But why not
    8 think it should be added again
    Also, fix the Steve skin glitch, the bridging glitch, the master builders offset floor glitch, and maybe some lobby park our or pvp

Posted May 15, 2021
  6. There is a lot that needs to be done, but we only have one dev. No one dev can fix this server, and nobody can expect one dev to be able to fix bugs, make new games, get everything working, and run a server its just stupid lol.

Posted May 15, 2021
  7. Only one developer? That's not good.
    There should be individual developers for certain games/cat-egories

Posted May 15, 2021
  8. Yes, but from what i understand its a money problem, although i dont get that as the first thing you see are adds to buy pets when you log in.... anyways they also have told me a lot this: "It is hard to find dev's to fit our needs, and to do their job. Devs are rare and hard to come by." And i think you see the issue in that.

Posted May 15, 2021
  9. I'd work for free if I was actually good at anything

Posted May 15, 2021
  10. wdym map update, there are map updates every week LOL

Posted May 16, 2021
  11. lol rip

Posted May 16, 2021
  12. SSM update, more events for bedrock, more advertisement on social media (especially the youtube channel)

Posted May 16, 2021
  13. They're referring to bedrock, which has gotten 1 map update in the past year.

Posted May 16, 2021
  14. yeah, Bedrock needs more attention. It gets more players than Java, and is accessible on all platforms, but only has 1 dev and is almost never updated.

Posted May 16, 2021
  15. exactly, i know java has the "community' and older players that bring in the cash, but they are around 1k or LESS players, bedrock has 10k ALL THE TIME. Only time ive seen recently that we had less was when uk players could not join cause somebody messed up updating the server and broke everything. There are 1.2k java players rn, and 12k bedrock players, as said at the top of this page.

Posted May 16, 2021
  16. cap, Mineplex's owners don't want it used unless professionally managed

Posted May 16, 2021
  17. Ooh mb mb

Posted May 16, 2021
  18. I think a good change for the summer would be to bring back weekend brawls. When I played on mineplex when it was still around I found I had tons of fun with the altered gamemodes. Gives the players something new and exciting every weekend.

Posted May 16, 2021
  19. Has that ever existed on bedrock? I have played bedrock much longer than java, i dont remember those.

Posted May 16, 2021
  20. No, they never existed on Bedrock. Weekend Brawls were around before Bedrock was a thing.

Posted May 16, 2021