• 114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2071 Players Online
  • 1957 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Cibophobia45, Jan 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. I know this thread is about showing your builds, but I have no ideas and want to test my pixel art skills.

Posted Jan 24, 2022
  2. Make a potato

Posted Jan 24, 2022
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  3. That one Russian aquarium worker who danced with shark
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Arshaad_73, Paladise and GRGoodGame like this.
  4. My best suggestion is to create something that YOU want to create, that way it won't feel like something you have to do but rather something you want to do. Whenever I'm doing something I don't really find interesting or something I'm not passionate about I definitely struggle more with it, especially if the task at hand is something creative.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Arshaad_73, xLqnax and Niqhtys like this.
  5. Make a glow squid

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  6. And that is what I would like to call: Facts.

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    Looof likes this.
  7. If you're ever thinking of doing Pokemon designs-do White Kyurem or Mega Venusaur. Couple nice and easy ones to get you started.

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  8. Just use a mod that converts an image to actual blocks

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  9. image to minecraft pixel converter is pretty good you just zoom in and and place what u see, i tried to do a 400x400 image once but gave up but if you put the time you could do it or like bobert2013 said ^ use a program to paste it in but thats less good, its like the guy who made like a 28 million block one by hand for a record wouldnt be as good if he used a program

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  10. Personally, whenever I'm looking for inspiration, I'll go through Pinterest scanning for anything that catches my eye (ʘ‿ʘ)
    Otherwise, I would suggest taking some photos with your phone or camera on a topic that interests you then try to replicate the image in Minecraft.

Posted Feb 5, 2022