• 291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6642 Players Online
  • 6351 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Lowis, Mar 2, 2019.

?

What do you think?

1. You should be able to transfer gems into shards.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. You shouldn't be able to transfer gems into shards.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is LowisBREE but you can call me Lowis and I have a suggestion.

You should be able to transfer gems into shards because some people have alot of gems that they don't have anything to do with.

I don't know what the ratio would be but people could reply to this with the ratio they would like.

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  2. Hey!

Sadly I will have to deny your idea at this time. A gems to shards conversion has already been suggested several times. However, the mojang EULA forbids the conversion of a ‘light currency’ (aka gems, mostly used for kits) with a ‘hard currency’ (aka shards which are an alternative to irl currency when it comes to buying cosmetics).

I’ll thus be locking this thread! If you have any question, message me! If you want to submit other ideas, feel free to do it in the ideas hub area!

Nicodami
    ~ Locked - Idea violates the EULA

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  3. Instead of changing gems into shards, why don’t we think of adding new things for gems to purchase. I’m not saying a ton of new things, but maybe a few.

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    Lowis and pzazz like this.
  4. Hey,
    In the new Immortal Loyalty Point update, you can now purchase Gems to Shards Converter!
    The longer you keep your Immortal Subscription, the more points you earn every month.
    Therefore, I will be marking this as Implemented; this thread will be locked. Thanks for the idea!

You can find more information about the update at this link below.
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/immortal-loyalty-point-shop-07-10-2020.142709/

Posted Jul 18, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.