• 1273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5782 Players Online
  • 4509 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

suggestion to fixing the invisible people problem

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by StrangeAlpaca92, May 4, 2020.

1. How about, for the time being, while the devs try to fix the glitch. They make it so that we can have an option to disable all skins, so they are all either Steve, or a plain white skin. Thanks!

Posted May 4, 2020
    xEspe0n and ThisIsMyName721 like this.
  2. no thats the exact opposite of what we want and last time that happened they took 3 months to fix it

Posted May 4, 2020
    NothinButNet and ThisIsMyName721 like this.
  3. Hey there! As ForevrrFury stated, it took quite a bit of time to fix when everyone had white skins, so I do not agree with this idea. I'm sure there are maybe some other things that the developers will come up with and use it to fix this very annoying issue.

Posted May 4, 2020
  4. That’s a good idea because I doubt they will fix the invis anytime soon

Posted May 4, 2020
  5. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    Mixed feelings about the idea. I’d rather prioritize fixing the issue completely rather than adding an alternative solution and then going to try to fix the issue. When everyone had white skins like stated above, there were a lot of complaints since the issue took a long time to get resolved. While this could serve as a temporary solution, it would be better not to cause a burden on the development team by having the invisible skin problem, and creating another problem where people are unable to change their skin from Steve/Alex.

On the other hand though, I definitely feel like invisible skins would be a bigger concern than if everyone’s skin looked the same. If the issue will take a long time to fix, I wouldn’t mind seeing this as a temporary solution until the problem is solved. Hopefully the issue can be fixed within a short time period, since it was temporarily fixed before.

Posted May 4, 2020
    TopBlitzz likes this.
  6. Whatever it takes to fix the glitch would be great to be honest, since it is very annoying and it just makes me not want to play the mini games anymore.

Posted May 4, 2020
  7. responses are fair, however as I said it would be an option, and lest forget that mineplex is literally unplayable in most of the games

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2020
    TopBlitzz likes this.
  8. Bruh the last time they did that we all had white skins for 3 months lol.

Posted May 5, 2020
  9. Hey! I, myself have not seen any invisible skins on Java, but it might help if you connect through clans.mineplex.com. I hope this gets fixed for you!

Posted May 5, 2020
  10. oops, just noticed this was bedrock, sorry, haha

Posted May 5, 2020
  11. I hate invisible players, I remember playing Sky Wars, I was pushed for the Island by a flying cheater, but I survived because of ice bridge. Then happened the same thing, but with the invisible skin. It gave me an idea, what if there was a special server for hackers, cheaters and people who exploit Minecraft like those invisible skin lads.This is just an idea and I know that it would be hard to implement.

Posted May 5, 2020
  12. I'm not opposed to white skins, people already break the rules with skins that are bigger than the average 3D model, and plenty of them can be wildly inappropriate. I wouldn't mind seeing white skins instead of graphic, or huge skins.

Posted May 5, 2020
  13. I know what you are talking about, I have seen at least two giant lewd block skins, one of them featured adult Japanese cartoon content and the second one featured just adult movie content.
    Both of these skins were about the size of the centre in Cake Wars, I must also admit that the only way to punch this skins is to go inside and find the actual owner of the skin.

Posted May 5, 2020
  14. For now I recommend you do this while they work on the glitch!

Posted May 6, 2020
    Cardyceps and TopBlitzz like this.
  15. Omg thank you so much!!!
    This is actually very helpful. This is incredible. I kept losing my win streaks which was extremely annoying.

Posted May 7, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.