• 2412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10850 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestion: let us pay people gold.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Swifx, Jul 7, 2019.

1. How about it? Wouldn't it be cool if we can pay others gold?
    - Let me know of what you think!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  2. I believe swifx is talking about clans gold,

I personally would see good in this system since then allies would be able to support their allies with paying for clan energy etc... and helping upgrade weapons and materials.

Kind Regards
    - Sakeusi
    +1

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  3. Thank you for your feedback. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2019
  4. l5v
    x

There is a way to pay gold. You get a gold token.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Vraz, Swifx and Xion like this.
  5. I dislike this idea as it's in almost every other factions server, and the reason I like clans so much is how different it is.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  6. Hey there!

I'd like to give this an idea a +1 because it'd be a great addition. Clan mates can help each other out and their allies. I believe there is only one way to actually 'paying' people gold right now which is acquiring a Gold Token and giving it to someone. However, it does take up 50,000 gold to get one.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  7. I haven’t regularly played clans in a while, but I still want to voice my opinion on this idea :p
    That being said, I’m not entirely fond of this idea, but I do see hope for it. Personally, I think it’s a great idea to help out your allies in anyway you can, but I don’t think it should be *that* simple. And there are certain ways this idea could be a bit manipulated.

As mentioned above, there is already a way to give people gold. Even though you have to pay 50k gold to get the gold token, I still think that’s one of the best ways to go about giving others gold. Maybe there is a different way to go about this. But regardless you shouldn’t be able to give just anyone gold.

I do like this idea in some ways, but I really don’t think Clans should be made this easy.
    I suppose it’s a neutral / 0 from me.

Posted Jul 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 17, 2019
  8. A good way to exchange smaller amounts of gold is to buy rotten flesh from the shop and sell it, as it is bought for 5 gold and sells for 5 gold.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    24OO likes this.
  9. And if you need smaller denominations bones and spider eyes work too!

Additionally, if you want to get fancy you can use your math skills to calculate how much gold you drop on death, then use /kill to transfer your desired amount.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  10. People could just log onto alts and give themselves dailies. XD

Posted Jul 20, 2019