• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7206 Players Online
  • 4316 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Suggestion, Idea

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by 161iq, Aug 5, 2020.

?

Questions

This poll will close on Jan 5, 2021 at 10:15 AM.
  1. I'd rather not give anyone my chests.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. I'll probably won't use this but it would be great for mineplex to have.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Yes this would be a great idea.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey, I have a great idea for Mineplex.

I think there should be a /give (chest) (amount) command that everyone is able to use. If any unwanted chests are bothering you, you should be able to give them to someone. There should be a daily amount of 5 you're able to give out to a player when ever you're being gifted, in the chat it would say "Yes I'd like to receive (amount) (chests)" Or "No I would not want these chests". The only way you can give/receive are in lobbies.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  2. Yes i know this doesn't make any sense i was rushing it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. I would like it but it most likely should be in the immortal shop and not given to everyone.
    +1 on me tho

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  4. Hello <o/

I see that you actually did take advice and post this idea on the forums c;

First of all, /give is already command, so if this were to be implemented, I would choose a different format for the command, probably /givechest or something like that. Currently, the closest thing to this would be the /giftimmortal command, which is only available in the Immortal Shop. Perhaps, this command could follow suit and only be available in the Immortal shop as a perk. Since you can already give shards and gems to other players, I don't see why you can't be able to gift chests. However, the conversion rate would have to be low. Perhaps, if you gift a chest it will give one tier or perhaps two tiers lower. For example, if you gifted a Mythical that you own, for them it would become an old chest. I agree that there should be a maximum amount of chests you can gift in order to maintain the shards economy. Furthermore, there could be a chat message when you gift a chest in the lobby like "<Player> has gifted <player> with <chest>". Overall, I give this idea a +1.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  5. This would be something I would like to see happen on Mineplex. Good idea :)

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  6. Hey!

I think this idea was denied in the past because Mineplex doesn't want players giving each other chests. But, I'd like to see this implemented. Players that have been playing for some time will be able to gift other players that haven't been playing for a while or just started, some chests which is nice of them since it is sort of hard to get started, with shards and gems. Instead of being able to gift all of the available chests, it should be locked to Old, Ancient, and Mythical. Holiday chests shouldn't be allowed since they are holiday chests and you actually be playing around that time to get the rewards. Illuminated and Omega shouldn't count because they have a limit to how many rewards are in there so that wouldn't necessarily work out.

Moving on, like what @Bobtroopo stated, due to /give already being a command, we will need to create a new one. So something like /givechest or /givec could work. Then you can actually gift the chests by doing /givechest 5 (name). That would work best in my opinion.

Overall, I like the idea and though it has been denied in the past, it still is good :D. Thank you for the suggestion!

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    161iq likes this.
  7. Hey!

Unfortunately, this idea has been denied along with the concept of gifting shards, cosmetics, etc. as seen in this thread.

As such, I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned". However, seeing that good quality discussion is taking place here, I will leave it open for now for further comments.

Thank you for sharing your idea!

Not Planned

Posted Aug 5, 2020