• 311 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6947 Players Online
  • 6636 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SUGGESTION | Horse Kit 2.0

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Nullfix, Sep 23, 2018.

?

Should this kit be added to Super Smash Mobs?

This poll will close on Sep 23, 2028 at 5:15 PM.
  1. Yes, but as an achievement kit.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Yes, but as a purchasable kit.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Yes, but it should be nerfed/buffed.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. No, it shouldn't be added.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. The Horse would be a kit in Super Smash Mobs. It would be an achievement kit that requires all achievements to own, along with the Villager kit and the Sheep kit, or it would be a purchasable kit for 10,000 gems, making it the highest costing kit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats
    Armor: 5 (Average) (Full Chainmail Armor except for chestplate, which is Iron)
    Damage: 6.0 (Above Average)
    Knock-back Taken: 140% (Semi-Heavyweight
    Health Regeneration: 0.3 (Semi-Fast)
    Double Jump: High (Slime, Magma Cube)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moveset

Horse is equipped with a Sword, a Spade, and a Compass.

Sword Move - Leashed Hay Ranged [​IMG], Recovery [​IMG]

Horse's only recovery move. Right Click and Hold the Sword to charge Leashed Hay. The longer you charge, the higher the velocity (3 second charging time limit). When released, you will launch a leashed hay bale that pulls you towards where it lands. Upon hitting a target, they shall receive moderate damage and will be pulled towards you. This attack is similar to the Skeleton's Roped Arrow and to the Iron Golem's Iron Hook
    Cooldown: 6 Seconds

Spade Move - Red Flag Melee [​IMG], Movement [​IMG]

Right Click the Spade to charge forward. Upon hitting, the target will receive moderate damage and high knockback, and you will be flinged backwards. You are able to change directions while using this attack.
    Cooldown: 10 Seconds

Passive Ability - Leash Trap
    Passive [​IMG]

Every 20 seconds, you drop a leash. Shall a target step on the leash, they will be slightly pulled towards your location.

Smash Ability - Glacial Steed Smash[​IMG], Melee [​IMG] , Movement [​IMG]

Right Click the Nether Star transform into a white-coloured horse to start speeding forward, covering areas around you in snow, which will make enemies unable to double jump. The snow radius will be 5 blocks and it lasts for 20 seconds. This attack is similar to Red Flag, however, you are slightly faster.

Posted Sep 23, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 24, 2018
  2. why would there be a bow for horse

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  3. The bow is just a metaphor that it is a Ranged attack.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2018
  4. also where did you get those icons?

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  5. Google Images...
    Listen friend, in case of unrelated thread replies, just DM me.

OP OP
  6. New SSM kits are always fun to hear about, so I look forward to reading through this! I love the icons by the way!

I don't have much of an issue with Leashed Hay, except that it seems odd that it involves a right click with a sword but you don't mention charging? Would you have to charge Leashed Hay to make it go further or would it be similar to Roped Arrow in that it can go short or far without a charge necessary? You also mentioned that you'd get pulled up, but that other people would get pulled towards you. If you hit someone with Leashed Hay, would you get pulled towards them and they'd get pulled towards you? That seems a little odd to me, as I feel that would disorient the user playing Horse as well, making it maybe not so desirable of a move? To summarize, is there a charge and would both users who use and get hit by Leashed Hay be moved towards each other?

Red Flag sounds like a more mobile Flame Dash to me, which I'm not necessarily opposed to, but I don't necessary love it either. If it's a Recovery move, why would the Horse get thrown backwards as well? I don't have a real issue here, though.

The passive is just overpowered and sounds irritating to play against. Cub Strike is already difficult to play against and it's a main move. If this was a passive, it would be simply annoying to play against and would be quite overpowered. It's already hard enough to dodge a small wolf cub getting launched in my direction, how would I be able to avoid a small leash icon below my peripheral vision? I'd say that if anything, make it a damage-based passive instead of it being so similar to Cub Strike.

I like the smash crystal - losing a double jump seems like a pretty balanced option compared to some of the other smash crystals out there, and it seems powerful enough to match up well with the other smash crystals.

I feel like this kit is just a combination of several other kits, resulting in a more powerful kit with good abilities from other kits. It seems pretty overpowered and making it an achievement kit would just play on that even more, since people with all the achievements tend to be better at the game.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
    joshi77 likes this.

7. I updated the thread according to your post, thanks for helping me balance it!

Also, when you hit a target with a Leashed Hay, they will be pulled towards you. Grappling Hook
    If you hit the land with a Leashed Hay, you will be pulled towards the landing point. Quickshot

OP OP
  8. Is the passive suppose to be hurting the kit? If it is, I would rework it unless there's a specific reason for the debuff. Like Iron Golem, it has slowness due to it's high armor and high damage potential (though it's not much of a weakness). If there's a specific reason for the passive, put it in the thread. If you don't I would scrap it.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  9. --- Post updated ---
    Your point makes sense, I changed it.

OP OP
  10. I just want a new kit, horse would be a new kit, horse doesn't even need to be your horse so long as there is a horse. Also I don't know why it would be an achievement kit (or why it would not be) so I am sticking with the idea that most kits cost gems so they can be enjoyed by more players. If you want horse to have impact to a greater degree just make it cost gems.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  11. Updated thread: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/ssm-horse-kit.4669/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 28, 2018