• 1150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9588 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Suggestion for survival: Custom Crafts

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Godlyvex5, Jan 15, 2019.

1. I just had a brilliant idea. What if you had custom crafting recipes for items that you can normally only acquire by going to the end or the nether?
    Similar to -snip- UHC?
    Like, to get quartz, maybe surround an iron ingot with diorite?
    I don't really know how the crafting recipes would be structured, I just want to be able to access that content without resorting to asking cheaters for it.

You could even solve the god item dilemma by making a REALLY difficult, but legitimate, way to get them. It wouldn't really be unbalanced, because it's not really a competitive game. You could also adjust the stats so that they're strong, but they don't crash the game upon killing a single enemy. This would de-incentivize hackers to hack the game, since that stuff could be achieved without it. But, if you were to do this, you'd need to make sure that you can't use negative potions against other players.

Posted Jan 15, 2019
  2. Hey!

I am not much of a Bedrock player, however, I can see that you have put thought into your suggestion. Normally, players would post suggestions in the general idea suggestion, to save you from having to remake your thread I am going to move it for you. This will allow you to get feedback from fellow Bedrock players.

Thread Moved

Posted Jan 16, 2019