• 2789 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13576 Players Online
  • 10787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Suggestion for report system.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by MLG0328, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It’s clear there are a bit of problems with the report system, but I have one in particular: responses to a players reports. A lot of times, I will report someone for, say, cheating or exploiting or hacking. Regardless, many times what happens is I get radio silence, and I can only assume no action was taken. It can feel really unrewarding and unmotivating to make a report and hear nothing about it for the rest of your time playing.

I’d like to make a suggestion: I think players should be greater informed about what happens after a report. It doesn’t have to be major; heck, it could be as small as a cookie cutter response of “I’ll look into it.” Better yet, the player giving the report could be further told about what happens like “We got him, thanks for the report!” or “Seems legit, might have just been a lucky hit or coincidence.” I just really don’t like reporting someone and then never learning about it again.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Spider53 likes this.
  2. I mean, when a report is or isn't checked you will see a message pop up in chat. The only time you won't see a message is when you're offline and the report is then handled. So I guess your suggestion is just more of giving offline players their report responses when they log on or just letting all players see their past reports. Luckily for you, the idea I have just mentioned (letting players see past reports they've created with the outcomes) is going to be a thing. You can see the end result of that idea here.

We'll add the processed tag to this as, again, it's already going to be a thing to be changed in the future. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.