• 398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8836 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Suggestion For Levels!

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Knazamn, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, right now, the highest level is 100.
    I think we could push that... With...
    [FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]PRESTIGE'S!
    Basically, everyone starts out at A-1. When you get to A-100, you can prestige to B. Then, you start at B-1, and work your way to B-100, Prestige, start at C-1, and so on. This goes on until you go to Z. At Z-100, is when you are finally finished. It is so that when you get to level 100 right now, it makes it where you can still play to level up. When you get to Z-100, you can either stay at Z-100, or take a 'Large Prestige' back to A, and you restart. Every 3 Large Prestiges, you get something (This part you guys can make up.)
    I think it is pretty cool. Because, it makes it so you can still work for something when you get to level 100.
    NOTE - If you are gonna be doing this, no ones level resets. They all stay at their level, and work from there. If they are level 100, they can prestige immediately, and work on B. Also, when the first 100 people get a Large Prestige, I think it would be cool to give them a special particle, that only that 100 people would have.
    Thanks for reading![/FONT]

Posted Aug 3, 2019
    Zapix likes this.
  2. This could be a good idea, though I'm already trying to level up as fast as I can :P. Anyways this is a great suggestion as this could give more reason to play for those who are already at level 100 because it must be somewhat boring to be at level 100 and have nothing more to work for. This would also cause people to try leveling up fast to get on a leaderboard to see who can get to Z-100 first (like the leaderboard for the first people to reach level 100.) it would be quite fun to see so many people be competing for the top spot. Not a bad idea!

Posted Aug 3, 2019
  3. Hello!

Personally, I have seen many players wanting a level higher than level 100. However I think it already takes long enough to get to level 100 as it is and adding this in would only be ideal for level 100s. Not to say that level 100s shouldn't get it, I just don't really see the need to restart / how to differentiate someone who is prestige vs someone who isn't. Additionally, I believe the current level and colour system at the moment visually look sound and to add a letter before might look too cluttered in the future.

SourSky

Posted Aug 4, 2019
    Skizzy and Zapix like this.
  4. I don't really like this idea. It takes people months and months to reach 100. And people that have the goal of getting there. Then they get there and its nothing. Because its not the top.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  5. This idea is pretty cool. I'm personally not a level 100 but I can speak for my friends when I say there are no gods up there with them. I think a prestige system could be cool, however I feel it is too late to enforce this system as level 100's have a lot of due exp in that case, which could cause many complaints and may inflict with the server as a whole.
    If you could come up with a solution to the lost exp level 100's and make it easier to prestige, this idea wouldn't be bad, and I'm not fully opposed either. Just keep in mind, everything about the level up system would need to change in order for this to work well.

Not a bad idea, 7/10!

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  6. Maybe not just numbers. I get the prison server feel here, and maybe we could have level's turn into something like tags/names to differentiate themselves. Not every level perhaps, but every few levels we could have something like God, Demigod, Warlord...etc. These names would also have different colored letters, like the W, R and O could be Blue, the D could be Yellow, The A could be Green as an example.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  7. Hey!

Some other people made posts on this idea, for levels to have prestiges. I think it is a cool idea. But, like some people said, it does take a while to get to level 100 and that should be it. People work hard for level 100 and if there is more then it just gets harder, but It would be cool to see more levels after 100 but in a different way then yours (not saying yours is bad, cause I do like it just maybe a little different). I would suggest maybe not a prison feel with the levels. But, overall this idea is a 0 for me (I’m neutral on this idea).

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  8. In theory, I’d say this would be a good idea and would make it so current Level 100s can level up further. However I do think there are some issues with this. Most Level 100s have a lot of extra xP that’s not currently being used to further level up. They have over the max amount for leveling. What would happen to all of the experience? I guess it could just go into leveling up further. So a player could go from one prestige to another, but even that is a bit strange to me. If a solution can be found for that small issue, I’d be almost all for it.

I definitely think that for this to be implemented, there would have to be a revamp in the leveling system as well. Not just in how it works, but aesthetically too. The levels, and the colors that correspond with those levels, are pretty clean in my opinion. I’m not sure it would be a great idea to change that. However, I’m sure a compromise can be made, or a different color system can be implemented. I also think there should be a different way to determine what prestige a player is currently on, without cluttering the chat too much. Basically, I think that if this were to be implemented, there’d have to be a way to make it more ‘clean’ and smooth looking (like how it currently is at the moment).

I think this is a cool idea and all, and it could really make the game more interesting for a lot of players. However, I’m currently going to give this a 0, but with further discussion I might change it c:

Posted Aug 4, 2019
    Zapix likes this.
  9. Well, thanks for submitting your idea! Prestige levels have been something discussed a lot - and also accepted. This will be looked into by production for a future levels update, but currently not a top priority. (See this thread for a similar idea/response, as well as this one)
    Anyways, will mark this as processed since its something planned to be looked into. Thank you for showing interest in the idea by submitting it, though!
    Will mark this as processed and lock the thread since it's planned. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Posted Aug 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.