• 4146 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13596 Players Online
  • 9450 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Submit Housing Issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by FruitBat, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, i'm new to the bedrock edition of Minecraft, and new to Mineplex also. I love roaming about the housings people have created and would love to make my own, but I don't know if anyone else has this issue, i'm trying to create my first housing plot, but it wont submit properly, I enter my housing name, click submit and will not create the plot. Any help, is this a bug, or does it need confirmation? My username on Bedrock is: Super Nyanio. In case of it being a one player problem.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  2. (Its also not a case of bad words or swearing either..)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2020
  3. Hey! I just tested it out and I'm having the same problem, it's not just you. It seems to be a new bug since I have never had this happen before. I recommend reporting the bug so it can be fixed.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    FruitBat likes this.
  4. Well thank goodness its not just me experiencing the problem will try and report the problem now. Thanks again Evildarkness101.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2020
  5. Hey!

I'm glad to hear that you are going to report the problem! In the future, if you find something which you think might be a bug you are free to go to www.mineplex.com/bugs from their our Quality Assurance team will try to help you resolve your problem.

I'm now going to lock the thread and move it to the help section

Thread Locked & Moved

Posted Mar 29, 2020 at 11:19 AM
    xGetRektedx and FruitBat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.