• 445 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8883 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stupid shards menu!

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by SunnyGamerWolf, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Disrespect
    Okay so everyone probably knows what the shards menu glitch is but if you don't for whatever reason, you're lucky, SUPER LUCKY! To sum it up basically when you win a game the shards and gems menu comes up and you just see how many you have and how much you got, but sometimes, TRAGEDY STRIKES! You freeze in the menu forcing you to have to log out of the game and log back on. And maybe you're thinking "Oh you're just being dramatic, is it that big of a deal". My answer to that is if one time it happens, no, but it's never just one time so YES! Also I thought I might add how HORRIBLE the friends and party system is, seriously it's garbage. When you try to become friends with someone it always (for me at least) says "BLAH BLAH BLAH we're experiencing issues" Well I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't happen often, ... OH WAIT IT DOES. My point is it's horrible, just fix it as best as possible, which probably won't be very good, but I'll try to have a bit of faith in Mineplex for once. .....................Until my hopes are shattered........................... BYEEEEEE!

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    Princelestia and FruitVegetables like this.
  1. Yup, I have this problem too :l The staff team already knows about this glitch, so hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Posted Aug 21, 2019

2. Lol still not fixed??

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 4:17 PM
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  3. This is probably one of the worst glitches ever, especially if you lose the game because then it looks like you rage quit

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 4:37 PM
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  4. It’s also really bad if a hacker kills you and need to rec..but wait, you can’t because of that stupid menu getting stuck xd

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 5:07 PM
    SunnyGamerWolf likes this.
  5. does the survival mode work for any of yous? and on the survuval mode is there a ranking system??

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  6. The menu isnt fixed surprisingly. Idk why

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 6:27 PM
  7. I'm sorry to hear you have encountered this issue. As confirmed by a member of Bedrock QA, this bug is already known by our development team and they are currently working on fixing the problem. Please be patient while the developers resolve this issue.

Thread Locked - The OP breaks major website rule

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.