• 1494 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4760 Players Online
  • 3266 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stop beleiving that ghost clients are undetectable

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ToonBasic, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Honestly, it's getting annoying with people's claims of how you cannot detect X ghost client.

Want to know the truth? All of them (Publicly) are trash. They are simple to detect and all have the same issue.

Let's begin with the more notable ghost clients:

Vape -
    AutoClicker: It's horrible. One of the worst ones out there. It's super easy to flag and spam. Want to know the issue with it? It holds its click for too long compared to a possible legit player. No, holding down mouse 1 won't replicate it either. I meant it in a way the server receives said click and information.

Aim Assist: Horrible patterns, easy to exploit. It follows a very consistent and terrible pitch change and yaw change. No legit player will be able to constantly hit the patterns it makes. Especially when you're somehow moving at a > 3.0 yawChange and a < 0.1 pitchChange consistently. It's also super easy to flag through a GCD (Greatest common denominator) check.

Velocity: It's literally broken. In other words, it hardly works, no joke. Either way though, it's super easy to detect 0% and 99% velocity. Anything in between is even easier to flag instantly.

Drip -
    AutoClicker: Same issue as vape, just not as crazy.

Aim Assist: Very consistent pitch changes, though at least it's harder to detect as it replicates player movements more accurately compared to Vape. Still not hard to flag though.

Velocity: Actually has a very good velocity module, can be hard to detect assuming you're using one of its modes (That I won't mention)

Demon/Vea/Incognito -
    All of it is literally horrible, nothing else to say. Super easy to flag.

There are some examples of ghost clients. Now stop believing it's hard to flag them.

Also, MINECRAFT REACH IS NOT 3.1-3.3 LEGIT AND 3.6 IF YOU HAVE SPEED POTIONS. It's 3.0 reach at all times no matter what unless modified via the client. Stop believing the lies people spread about how reach checks work on a server-side as it's literally still 3.0. Don't believe me? I literally have some of my AntiCheats ran on servers larger than Mineplex.

PS: Lag does not affect reach either. Lag only affects terrible reach checks that call upon the player.getLocation() method which is horribly inaccurate and ticks behind the actual player's location.

That is all.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  2. Some are horrible but people use uboa, gucci and raven now days and those are very undetectable. For example I caught a guy having an autoclicker and reach but gwen never caught him and i'm uploading the vid right now so I can report.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  3. Gucci is terrible.

Raven, never heard of it, so I can't speak my opinion. Same thing for Uboa. I'll try them out later on my AntiCheat.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2019
  4. You know, some anticheats are very good, and some aren't. For the Dev team that works on Gwen, it could be expensive and hard to make it as good as other anticheats, so therefor Raven and Uboa are very undetectable.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  5. There is no team in the first place. Also, the ones who did work on it have no knowledge on ghost client detection afaik.

OP OP
  6. You are being a bit in denial, there are some ghost clients that are undetectable you know, not every client is detectable...

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  7. Not really. Everything is detectable. There is no such thing as "Undetectable". As long as you know how the module works and what it does, you could easily detect it.

OP OP
  8. Let's stop arguing and actually talk like humans and sort things.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  9. I wasn't arguing in the first place? Didn't even realize we were "Arguing" really.

OP OP
    Unique_Guy likes this.
  10. Well it felt like because you were defending your opinion and I was defending mine so I guess that's arguing right?

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  11. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. There is no such thing as "Undetectable". If that were the case, then explain how people make the "Impossible" possible?

But I guess if that's how you saw it, I merely just saw it as you stating your opinion and I was responding with factual responses.

OP OP
  12. Alright alright, I don't want to continue this, have an amazing day!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  13. Actually, the reach is 3.1 if you look in the games actual code it subtracts 0.1 from the total distance and then compares it to 3 though this was changed to 3 flat in the combat update (which most servers don't use). This is info is from a in depth video about the topic
    Also, sure everything could be detected but that doesn't mean it is. Most servers just don't have the ability to constantly update and revamp their anti cheat for every little hack.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also render hacks don't send any different info to the server, most of the time a human has to determine if the hacker is using fullbright, x-ray, or zoom.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  14. Oh boy lemme guess former or current hacker come to let us in on the secrets of each client?

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  15. I am an AntiCheat developer?
    Refer to here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gwen-anticheat-what-i-believe-should-be-done.45490/

That example is actually inaccurate in so many ways, especially because in 1.9+, the player's hitbox changes from 0.3 to 0.48 (Check the code for yourself).

OP OP
  16. what ways? it literally shows gameplay proving it. Also, as I said in my first comment most servers use 1.8 combat, not 1.9.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  17. The server does not handle a player's hitboxes. It trusts in the client to handle that and feed it accurate information. That's why a player can modify the hitbox and hit while looking the other direction of the target.

Hitboxes also play a role in Reach checks, so it being .18 off from the 0.3 can make a pretty big difference.

OP OP
    spacexplorer_ likes this.
  18. I have no knowledge of this topic whatsoever, but if this is true then they should do something about it lol

Posted Jun 18, 2019