• 2972 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8696 Players Online
  • 5724 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

still waiting on wolf and creeper nerfs, and particle reduction on blaze smash

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Feb 7, 2020.

1. topic title, seriously when are these changes gonna take place? these are the 3 most glaring issues in this game

Wolf's ravage + cub tackle, good armor, and small hitbox

Creeper's sulfur bomb spam + insane kb

and blaze's smash lagging the living hell outta people, even my brother who built his own computer with high processing power gets a bit choppy during blaze smash

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  2. The SSM update is a false Messiah that'll never come my friend... Even if it does, chances are it won't improve much anyways.
    Join the daRk sidE, and you'll be able to liBerate yOurself fRom this Neverending misery....

(Also wolf doesn't have a lot of armor and those are just some of the changes that I would make, but you get the point)

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    Task, Crash and Mitchy like this.
  3. The devs clearly don’t wanna do anything I guess, I mean why else would wolf and creeper still be balance enigmas?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  4. If you turn your particles to minimal then it will make blaze's smash not kill your computer. This is what I do and it runs pretty smoothly. And I don't know what to say about wolf and creeper. I'm just so sick of them.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  5. I try minimal and it still has a HECK TON of particles

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  6. tbh i just don't think blazes should use smash in the first place

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  7. Strangely enough I used the smash as blaze my self but the particles aren’t visible so I do just fine but all my opponents nearly freeze up because they lag so hard, so really Blaze smash is a free win

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  8. Im still waiting as well, SSM is one of my least favorite games because of its unbalanced kits, teaming, and also because I am so bad at it...but in all seriousness, you are totally right, Creeper and Wolf are wayyy too op. Devs are hopefully going to take action but usually it takes months or years for that to happen.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  9. Pretty much all the above comments sum up my personal opinion well. I play a lot of SSM and recently got back into Mineplex in general and I thought that I was just rusty, but after playing many matches these past couple of days there's always at least one creeper or wolf in my game. Now I don't want to mindlessly complain, but I would suggest that the creeper sulfur bomb either gets an increase in cool down or decrease in knock back, as for the wolf kit I would just downgrade the armor if they plan to leave the attacks as is.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  10. SSM has really been suffering from a lack of priority and development resources from Mineplex as of late, and by late I mean the last several years. Only one hope left- to join the daRk sidE, and you'll be able to liBerate yOurself fRom this Neverending misery....

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Task, Mitchy, DaGourmand and 4 others like this.
  11. New and improved version I see.... Appropriate considering the topic lmao

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  12. We only have one frontend Java Developer, unfortunately. This makes pumping out updates for games very sparse, especially if they're mostly minor issues. I'd prefer updates were done to fix many smaller issues over a wide variety of gamemodes rather than waiting for one big game update for any changes to happen, but in the end, that's up to Production and how they want to run things, so it's best we're just patient with it for now.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  13. Why just reduce the particles when you could remove the smash?

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Crash, Mitchy and Kenshin_William like this.