• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7195 Players Online
  • 7195 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

steves

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Hypickel, Mar 17, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is everyone a steve for me. even the people for the games are steves. I have only allowed trusted skins off. everyone is a steve tho

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. It's been like this since the last update, I'm sure it has something to do with that. But besides that I don't know, I've restarted Minecraft many times I think it's something on Mineplex's side because this is only a problem on Mineplex.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  3. Cap. This is called the steve glitch. This has been happening on a lot of Minecraft servers. For a solution, you can either 1, deal with it, or 2, relog. Dunno that always has worked for me.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  4. It’s been happening for a while but I can’t even keep my turtle skin on before it turns into a steve with a white body

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  5. It's not cap actually because it's not just me, it's been like this since the Minecraft update it's not just the regualr steve glitch this one is 24/7. And also I logged on to many other servers to check if it was affecting them as well and it's not they all have regualr skins. This hasn't been affecting just me either, for the last week me and many of my other friends have only been able to see steves.

Posted Mar 17, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 17, 2021
  6. Since the 1.16.210 update it wont fix for me even if i relog, its unfixable. On all servers not just mineplex. Also my skin has been truning into alex and steve, and my skin catologue has been erased multiple times. 1.16.210 is trash, so many bugs.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Ryan9116, Kight and yvuggu like this.
  7. I've had the same experience as Jet, including my skin catologue getting erased and me having to re-select my skin from Imported Skins. This is definitely a 1.16.210 thing.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  8. Not going to lie, the recent "Bug Fixes" by mojang since 1.16.200 have been utter garbage. Constant global resource resets, skins not loading on majority of the servers, my own skin appearing as a default skin and no way to change it, its very irritating.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and yvuggu like this.
  9. idek WHAT they were thinking when releasing these updates. It only makes life harder for us, and it adds more bugs, not fix them. And there was no reason to change the bew texture and animation. yet they go and do that, no one asked for it. add spectator mode or hardcore mode or fix one of the many bugs before upadting the bow texture. we had texture packs to do taht for us.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  10. Hey.
    So unfortunately as stated above this is a bug that's happening on a lot of MC servers, it's up to mojang to release a fix for it since Mineplex can't really do a whole lot about it. Hopefully a fix for it will be released soon. In the meantime unfortunately, you'll have to play with steve skins.

Since the OP's concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.