• 417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2996 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stats?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by devxrl, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there anyway to view stats on bedrock? Thanks :)

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. I don't think there is, though when you click on another player it should pop up a menu. I never really payed much attention to it, I know if you link your character to your forums account that you can see how many games played and your level.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  3. It will be added to the forums someday but right now there is no way to view stats on bedrock edition. But as @Sunny / Slash said you CAN view levels, gems earned and games played on the forums. It might not show everything but this feature will be added soon!

Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  4. Heyo!

As the lovely people above have said, currently there is no way for you to view stats on bedrock, but if you've linked your bedrock account to the forums you can see your level, gems earned, games played ect by going to https://www.mineplex.com/link/ and following the steps. If you'd like to suggest this to be implemented you can click here. As your question has been answered I'll be locking this thread, if you have any further questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Nov 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.